0.26

Jealous Harry

Harry felt like he needed to sort out the closet, it was a mess.

He switched the lights on and began grabbing the clothes on the floor and putting it on the bed. When he finished be started sorting the shoes.

He then noticed a red square box, he grabbed it, sitting on the floor. He opened it, revealing some letters and picture, ect.

He randomly grabbed one and to his luck it was a letter from one of Louis' ex's.

He reads it.

Dear Baby girl,

I came in to make sure you were ok and to try and get you in to bed but you weren't having it :) feel better baby. Call me so that I know you're ok. I Love You!!

your Baby boy

Harry frowned before putting it back and grabbing another one, again from an ex.

I love being with you. There is no one else I'd rather be with. You make me smile in a way no one else can. You make me laugh like no one else can.

You're the first thing I wanna see in the morning, and the last thing I wanna see at night. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. You're my other half. My love. My best boyfriend. My happy ever after. You're everything I have ever hoped and wished for. I love you, and only you.

Sincerely yours,

Victor

Harry took a deep breath, shaking his head as he placed the letter back. He quickly looked through all the letters almost all of them are from ex's. Alot are from this Victor guy.

He grabs another one from the Victor guy. This time it had a date and the date was when Harry broke up with Louis.

March 27, 2015

Dear Louis,

I love you still and I always will. Thank you for letting me take you out for dinner, I had a great time. I'm sorry about what happened to you, I really am. I hope everything goes okay with you and your baby. If you ever need a father figure for your child or a friend you can always call me. Just remember what I said he's a pop star, celebrity and they can charm into someone's life. Just be careful is all I'm saying.
I love you and I hope you will take be back.