0.35

(Louis' still 36 weeks pregnant)

Not without Harry

It wasn't suppose to happen, not yet. He still had two more weeks left. He wasn't ready, he didn't prepare himself for this.

Louis was out with Gemma, they went shopping for baby clothes, stuff for the boys and the nursery and other things. Now Louis was in the passenger seat, breathing in and out, sweating, his back cramping, contractions not so close apart but they were painful... Louis was about to give birth to the twins.

"Come on dude, fucking move!" Gemma angrily cursed, beeping at the car in front of her. "We're almost there Louis, you're doing a good job" She cooed.

"Please keep talking, I need a distraction" Louis whimpered, holding his pregnant belly. Gemma made a sharp turn, "alright... Keep breathing, you're doing an amazing job, love... Soon enough you'll finally get to hold your boys, I'm gonna be an aunt" She spoke, comforting Louis.

"Don't worry too much Louis, its bad for the babies. How far apart are the contractions?"

"Like... Twelve, thirteen minutes apart" Louis answered sighing when the contractions stopped.

"Yup babies are definitely coming"

Gemma nor Louis expected Louis' water to break at such an unexpected place see after all the shopping, they both decided to go to a park and get some ice cream and chat.

After a couple of minutes Louis began to get cramps, not painful or anything like that.

"Let's go seat down, I'm having cramps"

Gemma nods, helping Louis to a table near a duck pond. They sat down, and began chatting.

"So have you and Harry though of any names?"
Gemma questions as she finishes the strawberry ice cream. Louis as well.

"Um... No we haven't actually"

"What really? You're gonna give birth to two lovely baby boys I'm like two weeks and you guys haven't discussed about names!?"

"It never came up... You know with all the drama and stress that have been going on"

Louis winced a bit as the cramps increased, "are you okay? Should I get you back home?"

Louis nodded before they got, when Louis did get up, he felt a wash of water down his trousers. "Oh my god, I think my water just broke"

It was so unexpected.

Gemma was now rushing Louis into the hospital, "I need help, my uh...uh Brother in law is about to give birth." Gemma told the nurse in the front desk.

"Oh dear, can someone get this gentleman a wheel chair?!" The nurse gets up quickly and two male nurses rush in with a wheelchair, they help Louis down. "Um take him to room 301 hurry!"

As the nurses takes Louis to the room, the female nurse leads Gemma. "Did you contact the father or?"

"Oh crap I totally forgot, um let me do that now"

"Okay well, you can go in just for now until his husband comes oh, what's his name?" The nurse asks.

"Harry styles is the husband and the one giving birth is Louis... Styles"

"Okay"

When the nurse left, Gemma did feel bad for lying but she did not regret anything. She then goes into the room where the male nurses were hooking Louis up.