0.45

Its been a couple weeks and Louis was a complete wreck. He tried to hide his misery for the kids sake but it was hard. Louis found out he was pregnant and everything was just too much for him.

"Don't do it! Harry doesn't deserve it, he doesn't need to know. After all those horrible things he has said to you" Jade argued, trying to persuade Louis. Louis just shook his head, "jade, I have to tell him... Look I'm just going to tell him, he needs to at least know he got me pregnant but that's doesn't mean we're gonna get back together" Louis says as he helped Daniel put on his jeans.

"Louis' right... I mean yeah Harry said some disgusting things to him but Harry has to deal with Media and things like that and it's probably very stressful. Its his child and its better if he knows then keeping it from him. Less drama you know" Perrie stated as she helped Alex put on his shoes.

"Fine but if he hurts you Louis I swear to god it ain't going to be pretty."

"Whatever you say, jade" Louis chuckled, combing Daniels hair. "Okay boys! We gotta get going"

"Bye girls, I'll tell you everything when we come back"

•••

"I'm so sorry Louis please forgive me! Please I didn't mean any of it baby"

"Harry save it... I'm not here for your apologies" Louis sighed, pulling away from Harry's hug.

"Daddy! Hug!" Daniel chanted until Harry picked him up. He wrapped his arm around his daddy's neck, clinging on to him tightly. "Missed you bean" He mumbled into the boys hair, pecking his head.

"Boys go play in the living room, I need to talk to daddy" Louis instructed, putting Alex down, Harry as well placed Daniel down. The twins ran to the living room, giggling.

Louis sighed, sitting down in the chair. Harry sat in front of him, biting his lip nervously. "So um... I wasn't going to tell you because I thought you didn't deserve to know but um er..." Louis struggled with his words.

Should he tell him? What if Harry cheated on him and was lying to him this whole time?

No He has to tell him, he's the father.

"Louis?"

"I'm pregnant"

"Y-you're w-what?" Harry stuttered, eyes wide in shock. Everything was silent, his ears ringing.

Louis' pregnant and he was thinking about not telling him. Did he fuck up that bad?

"I'm pregnant, Harry" Louis mumbled, softly. His heart beating rapidly fast, he can feel the nervous butterflies in his stomach.

Another baby to love and care for. This is too much, its going way too fast.

"Yeah I know I felt the same way when I found out." Louis sighed heavily, staring down his hand. Harry reached out, placing  his larger hand over Louis' smaller ones. "I'm just a bit surprised, I didn't expect that kind of news. But think about it Louis another baby can probably help our relationship, our family."

"But I'm not ready to have another one Harry. Taking care of the boys is already way too much and another baby, its way too much." Louis says, not daring to pull his hand away.

"Don't think about what could go wrong, love. A baby girl to dress up and have tea parties with. Our own little princess to protect... Or another prince. The boys will another sibling to play with"

Louis smiled at the thought of playing dress up with his little princess. "Yeah... It would be nice to have girl"

"It would..."

+

Louis doesn't forgive Harry, it will take time. You'll see in the next chapter.

I know it was a slow update, I tried. But the book is coming to an end really soon so its quite a good thing if you think about it.

I'll try my best to update today. I'll start after this chapter is published.

Also next chapter will have information of co-owning xPerfumeLarryx

What did you guys think about this chapter? Did I do good?

[680 words]