0.21

Punish me Mr. Styles

×××

Its been 4 days and Louis feels like it should be the perfect time. He called Gemma yesturday, asking her to bring it.

Harry went to an interview like half an hour so he should be home in 20 minutes.

Louis rushed to get dressed, slipping on the red plaid mini skirt, he tied the shirts in the front, and then putting on the tie.

He quickly cleaned the room, making the bed and putting the dirty clothes in the basket. He then heard the front door shut and footsteps coming the stairs. He went and laid on the bed.

Harry then walked in, eyes widened as he spots Louis.

Louis giggled, getting up on his elbow. He motioned for Harry to come, he does slowly making his way to the bed. "Oh I've been so naughty, punish me Mr. Styles" Louis couldn't help but let out the most delicious moan, this is what he wanted, what he needed.

Harry groaned, his c.ock twitching in his pants "Fuck Lou". He hovers over Louis' petit body, crashing their lips together.

Louis moans when he feels Harry's huge hand, on his thighs. Loving the way his thigh fits in Harry's large hands.

"Please Mr. Styles, punish me... I've been such a slut"

Harry growled, pulling Louis over his knees, lifting the skirt up. "Such a slut, love it when you get mens attention don't you?" Harry gives Louis' bum a spank.

"Yes yes 'm such a cock sucker" Louis whimpered.

Harry stops at ten before motioning Louis on his knees. He takes off his clothes, throwing them to the ground. He takes his hard c.ock, giving it a couple tug before ordering Louis to suck.

Louis licks the base and up to the tip, teasing it. He wraps his lips around the head, sucking in his cheeks. Harry hums as he watched Louis sink down and starts bobbing his head.

Louis then deep throats Harry, keeping his head in place for a second before pulling up, breathing heavily. Harry moaned loudly, c.ock unbelievably hard and red.

"Again baby, you can do it again" Harry rasped, putting his hands on Louis' head. Louis does it again, gagging when Harry pushes him down further, grunting.

"Oh shit"

Louis pulls up gasping for air, he gives Harry's c.ock a couple tugs.

"You're doing so good, so good for me" Harry panted, pulling Louis up, Louis squeaked wrapping his legs around Harry's waist.

Harry grabs Louis' waist, god he was so light. He climbs on the bed, laying Louis down, hovering over him. He sucks at Louis' neck, making sure to leave marks.

Louis pulls Harry into a heated kiss, tongues wiggling with each other. Harry then pushes his c.ock into Louis, both moaning.

"Fuckfuckfuck" Harry chanted as the tight warmth was overwhelmingly tight.

"Oh god, you're so big" Louis whimpered, giggling. Harry smiled leaning forward and resting his forehead with Louis'.

Harry begins to move his hips in a circular motion, groaning. "You're so tight"

Louis laid there, underneath Harry, soaking up all the pleasure. Moans and whimpers slipping out of his mouth.

Harry's thrust became faster and deeper, his hands holding Louis' hips down with every thrust.

"Oh baby, feel so good" Harry grunted against Louis' cheek, moving his head up, pecking Louis' lips.

"M' Close" Louis whimpered, his nose scrunching up.

"Come for me"

Louis let out a cry as he came onto his torso, clenching around Harry. Harry moans loudly as he came inside Louis, panting against his chest.

Harry pulled out of him, laying down on the bed, beside Louis.

"Love you" He mumbled, pulling Louis closer, kissing him with passion.

"Love you too"

+

This was really hot, like really really hot.

What did you guys think? Should I do more chapters like this?

I'll update sooner, maybe like in a couple of hours.

[649 words]