0.3

(Couple weeks of being together)

Best criminal mind character⁉

Harry is typing....

A minute ago

Hey Lou, I miss you. xx Haz

Louis is typing...

A minute ago

Hey hazza, I miss you too. xx Lou Lou

Harry is typing....

A minute ago

What are you doing? xx Haz

Louis is typing....

A minute ago

Watching criminal minds, you? Xx Lou Lou

Harry is typing....

A minute ago

Nothing just finished an interview, can I come over? xx Haz

Louis is typing....

A minute ago

Sure! Come on over. xx Lou Lou

~

Louis starts cleaning, the bathroom, living room, bedroom, and kitchen.

When he was done, he sat on the couch, turning the tv on and changing the channel to 306, criminal minds.

Oh how he loved that show (i love criminal minds).

After one (1/25) show of criminal minds, there was a knock at the door. Louis gets up, going over to the door opening it.

He let Harry in, kissing his cheek. "Hey, what are you watching?" Harry asks, walking into the living room.

"Criminal minds" Louis answered sitting down on the couch, next to Harry.

"Mmm good show" Harry states.

"You watch criminal minds?" Louis questions.

Harry nods "yup, its really good. I like garcia, shes really funny and smart"

"I'm very impressed, but spencer is better anr smater"

"What?!? No way, he's a nerd. And that episode where he falls in love with that girl but there was another girl so obsessed with him. So she attacks the girl and then he makes a stupid decision and both the girls die" Harry stated.

"It wasn't his fault. At least he doesn't sit behind a computer all day" Louis argues.

"How very dare you" Harry gasps dramatically.

Louis laughs, shrugging.

~

"You tired?" Louis asks Harry, who nods.

"So much interviews" Harry groaned, as he lays in between Louis' legs.

Louis drapes his arm on Harry's chest from behind. "Aw my poor baby... Does my handsome baby want a massage?" Louis cooed with a baby's voice, against his temples.

"Yes the handsome baby want a massage, from my cutie pie" Harry says also in a baby's voice.

Louis puts his hands on Harry's shoulder, giving him the best massage ever.

Harry groans at how good Louis is at giving massages. "That feels good"

"Does it now?"

Harry nods his head, humming with his eyes closed.

"You're so good with your hands" Harry mumbled not over thinking it.

"Oh I'm good, I could give more then just a massage" Louis whispers in his ear.

Harry groaned not because of the massage this time but of what Louis said.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Well I give the best handjob"

"Really now? Prove it" Harry challenged.

Louis stops his hand movements, slidding his hands down, kissing his neck.

Harry's chest rises and falls, as Louis starts to unbutton his jeans. He turns his head , kissing Louis on the lips.

Louis pulls Harry's now hard cock put, twisting his wrist as he moves his hands up and down, creating a rhythm.

Harry moans, biting his lip hard. Louis fastens his hand movements, wanting to give Harry pleasure.

"Oh god Louis" Harry groaned, his hands gripping Louis' thigh's, begins to pant.

"I'm close" Harry grunts.

Louis stops his movements, slipping out from behind him. He kneels beside the couch, wrapping his lips around Harry.

"Fucking hell" Harry growls, Instantly cumming into Louis' mouth.

Louis swallows, pulling off and tucking Harry's cock back in.

Louis gets on top of Harry, pecking his lips. "How was that?" He asks.

"Amazing" Harry smiles, pulling Louis down for a kiss.

To be continued...

+

[608 words]