0.43

I'm not doing the subheadings anymore, I think they take up a lot of time.

"No I don't wanna go, please papa" Alex whispered, crying silently as he held onto Louis.

Louis had made a doctor appointment for Alex because he's been worrying about him. Alex has been acting very strange lately. He's very hesitant, he doesn't want to play but to be held by either Louis or Harry or take a nap, and He doesn't like visitors. Louis knew something wasn't right.

"Alex nothings going to happen, I promise... The doctor is only going to check if your okay, I'm gonna be there too"

"No shots?"

"No shots."

•••

"What seems to be the problem?" Dr. Gabriella asks, grabbing the clipboard. "Uh I've noticed Alex has been acting a bit different."

"Like how?"

"He won't play unless I'm there or his dad, whenever we have visitors he'll cry and want to be held, he doesn't eat as much and he's very quiet" Louis explained.

She nodded, "whenever you have visitors does he tend to shake violently?"

"Yeah he does. Mostly when we have guest he's never met before"

"When did this start?"

"I don't know, he's always been that way... I think when he first turned one, it became more noticable."

The doctor continued to ask personal questions for about a minute.

"Alright... There's no doubt that Alex has social anxiety and from what you told me its pretty severe. There's nothing I can really do at this moment. For right now all I can tell you is to watch him and whenever you have visitors to monitor him and if he starts to act up, take him out of that room. Whenever he's shaking and crying, he's having a panick attack. If there anyone else in the family who suffer from anxiety?"

"Yeah I do"

"Really? Oh wow"

"If you feel like its gotten worst then come back but until then just watch him... Maybe check on him every five minutes, make sure when you have visitors to keep him away or make sure he's with you."

Soon after, Alex and Louis go back home, stopping by McDonald's to buy Alex and Daniel a happy meal.

"Go eat at the table boys"

The twins happily go to the table, sitting down before they dig in. Louis sat across from them, watching while that played with their toys.

After they ate, Louis cleans up the trash and wipes the table clean. he then goes to the living room where Harry sat with ruby in his arm. Louis sighed because Harry was still ignoring him.

The door bell then rang, Harry puts ruby on the floor with the boys before getting up to answer it.

Louis watched as Alex stopped playing. A female voices rung throughout the house but Louis paid no attention to it.

"Hey Louis...this is Kendall"

Now he acknowledges him.

"Hi Louis! Its nice to meet you"

Louis starts to feel a bit panick as the voice was unfamiliar. There was a stranger in his house.

Louis tried to keep calm, getting up from the couch, to shake her hand, feeling a hesitant. Louis noticed how fit and beautiful she was. She wore very expensive clothes, she was definitely a model.

"Isn't she pretty, Louis?" Harry says, looking up and down Kendell's body.

Did he just fucking checked her out?!? What the fuck is wrong with him!?!

Louis felt insecure, of course Harry would be into her.

She giggled, "oh stop it, Harry"

"Actually yeah you are very beautiful." Louis murmured.

"Papa" A faint whisper is heard. Kendall smiles, "hey whats your name?" Kendall reaches out for him, causing Louis to hiss, "don't touch him"

Kendall was taken by surprise, feeling hurt. "Louis that was rude, thats-"

"Stop talking" Louis interrupted harry, standing up to him. He then picks up a scared Alex and walks out, Daniel following himinto their room.

"Papa why you crying?" Daniel asked, his face falling in a frown when he sees Louis cry. "Nothing baby"

Seeing Louis cry worried Alex, he didn't like it and it made him want to cry too. "Shh Alex don't cry, I'm fine baby"

After what seemed hours, he hears the front door close. sighing, he went back to playing with the boys. "Papa I'm tired" Alex yawned, crawling to Louis.

"Want me to rock you to sleep?" Alex nods. Louis straddled him in his arm, rocking back and fourth slowly, Alex fiddling with his ear. As Alex was about to fall asleep, Harry comes barging in, angry.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"Harry please not now... Not in front of the kids" Louis sighed when Alex starts crying as he was frightened by the sudden burst.

"No I want to do it in front of the kids, I want them to know how fucking rude their papa is!"

The yelling was too much for Louis along with Alex crying and as well as Daniel. "Harry please not now" Louis says calmly.

"Shut up! What did she ever do to you? He's my child too Louis, if someone wants to hug him or say I would let them. Stop being a fucking bitch!" Harry cursed, which Louis didn't like.

"Don't curse in front of kids" Louis mumbled softly, his heart beating fast because he knew are was drunk. "Papa!" Alex cried, his whole body trembling, coughing.

Louis mentally starts to panick. "Not everything is about you Louis! Kendall is hurt because you basically treated her like a bitch. See boys, see how fucked up your papa is. And then you tell me you don't want to marry me because your not ready... Fucking bullshit!"

"Harry stop please... I'm sorry okay but please not in front of the boys, especially Alex" Louis' voice cracked. Harry snorted "wow are fucking serious? Are you seriously crying? Stop fucking crying Louis, stop acting like your the victim."

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!"

+

...dude

There will be a lot of drama guys so have be prepared.

Love ya! I'll try to update sooner.

[1014 words]