0.28

Hello lovelys! How was your day?
So sadly I haven't been feeling well lately, I've been having extreme ribs and stomach pains and also I haven't been eating right. Well kinda haven't been eating right. What I'm trying to say is that I won't be updating like how I usaully do it, meaning that somedays I won't update (maybe a day) but I'll try my best to write, even if its just one sentence. That is only until I get treated and back to the old me. I'm not sure how long it will be but again I'll try to update at least once. Today I'm gonna try to update two or three chapters. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and follow if you enjoy reading my stories also my original (first) account is xPerfumeLarryx I do have amazing books there so don't forget to check it out. Let's get to reading!

Stressed Harry

Harry was having trouble with song writing, he had everything organized, like what he wanted the songs to be about but it was hard to write lyrics.

"You look like you're having trouble" Louis murmurs as he came up behind Harry.

Harry groaned, rudding his face with his hands, "I don't know what to write". Louis bit his bottom lip, bringing his hands to Harry's shoulders, massaging it. "Maybe you should take a break" Louis mumbled.

"Okay"

Louis smiled, straddling Harry's lap. "Now give the boys some attention" He joked.

"Hello boys! Grown up so fast, wish I could stop it, so I can take care of papa every day. I don't think I'll get over how beautiful he looks"

Louis blushed, leaning down to peck Harry on the lips. 

∆∆∆

Harry has been very strange lately. He hasn't been talking to Louis, simply ignoring him. Louis didn't like it but he stayed quiet.

Well at least for a little bit.

"Harry why are you ignoring me?" Louis questioned when Harry walks by him.

"I'm not, don't know what you're talking about"

"Whatever" Louis gets up from the couch going up to the bedroom. He quickly gradded the house keys and his phone.

He goes back downstairs, "where you going?" Harry asked. "Out"

"Out?"

"Just out!"

"You're pregnant for gods sake you can't just go out" Harry says making his way to Louis.

"Its not like I'm going to a club, harry" Louis murmured. "I'm not that fucked up in the head"

"Mmm no but I don't want you going out whenever you fucking feel like it, for all I know you could be going behind my back and fucking that bastard" Harry cursed.

Louis lost it and slapped Harry on the cheek hard before walking out the house. He walked and walked not knowing where to go. His feet began to hurt.

He decided to go to an old friends house and stay there.

•••

He made his way up the stairs. He nervously stood in front of the door, not knowing if he should knock.

He does eventually knock. The door opens, "Louis hi"

"Hi Liam"

+

Liam is finally in the book! Yay! Sorry for not updating sooner. I'll try to do my best in trying to update fast.

[540 words]