0.10

Harry's coming home

Its been 4 weeks and Harry was finally coming home.

Louis gained a couple pounds but it wasn't noticeable. He was planning on telling Harry when he starts to grow a belly, so he gave Anne the pregnancy test just in case Harry doesn't find them.

Louis was at home, in bed when he heard the front door open and close. He gets up, running downstairs.

"HARRY!" He runs up to him, hugging him tight.

"Hey baby, I missed you" Harry kisses Louis on the lips.

"I missed you too"

"Let me go put my stuff in the room and then we could go grab something to eat" Harry says.

Louis nods,Watching Harry make his way upstairs. He smiles looking down at his still flat tummy, putting his hands on it. "That's your daddy, love" he whispers quietly.

"Okay let's go"

Louis quickly pulls his hands away, "m'kay".

~

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks as he chewed his food.

"I'm alright, how was touring?"

"It was good"

"That's great"

"There's an interview, in like a month... I want you to come with me." Harry murmurs. "Where is it?" Louis asks.

"In London"

Louis bit his lip, thinking about it. If he goes, they will be there for days and Harry will suspect, since Louis has pregnancy symptoms.

"I don't know...let me think about it for a while"

"Take your time, babe"

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and flirting. Harry pays for the food before they head out.

"Oh my god!! Look Look jasmine its Harry styles and Louis!" A girl sqeauls to her friend.

"Hi Louis!" The girls wave at him.

"Hi girls, how are you?"

"Good how are you?"

"I'm great, I love your hair" Louis compliments the girl with blue ombre hair.

"Oh thank you"

"What are your names?" Harry asks , as he puts his arm around Louis' waist.

"I'm hazel, this is jasmine"

"Do you want picture?"

"Yeah but could we get one of you two" Jasmin asks.

Louis' eyes widen, but smiling.

"Sure, what do you say, love?" Harry questions looking down at Louis.

"Yeah sure"

The girls quickly took pictures of Harry and Louis, getting Harry's autograph before leaving.

"They so sweet" Louis awed getting into the car.

"They are... I love you"

"I love you too"

To be continued...

•°•

This one was short but at least I updated

+

[405 words]