0.30

Insanity

"Its gonna be alright, mate...just stop stressing about it"

"I need this to be done right... Everything is not going as plan" Harry groaned, as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"Calm down, Harry. We can figure something out and plus the concerts isn't until tomorrow, we have plenty of time, why don't you go take a seat?" Michael cooed.

Harry nods turning around, making his way off the stage and took a seat in the middle row. He held his head in his hand, god how he misses Louis.

"Hey mate are you alright?"

Harry shook his head, "no I'm a fucking mess." He silently cried in his hand, shaking. "Is this about Louis?" Zayn questions, sitting in the seat next to Harry.

Harry didn't answer but Zayn knew it was, "look I'm not gonna say that its gonna be okay because I know that's not what you want to here and I'm also not sure. Louis is very upset right now since he was literally yelling at me and sobbing on the phone," Zayn stated, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Wait when did he call you? What did he say?" Harry frantically asked picking his head up.

"Oh um i-i don't think... You would want to know" Zayn stuttered.

"What do you mean? Of course I want to know, Zee... What did he say?"

"Well first, he didn't call me, I called him... He said that why didn't you just call him yourself and tell him instead of Gemma and then started ranting how Stupid and pathetic he was to think you actually loved him and he kept saying ... Harry I can't I can't tell you, I just fuck Harry Louis needs help" Zayn startes crying himself.

"Oh god what happened? What was Louis saying?"

"He kept saying 'I need to do it, I need to do it, I'm sorry I have to, its driving me crazy, I'm gonna go insane. Fucking insane! I need it, I fucking need it but I don't want to but I have to... I just want to crawl out my skin, I feel like I need to do something or I'm gonna go fucking insane' fuck Harry I swear that wasn't Louis, that never ever happened before"

Harry was shocked at what Zayn just told him, Louis need him. No he can't, he couldn't believe it, its not real. "I-i w-wha i-i" He stuttered.

"I know it's hard to believe but I swear it happened... I'll prove it to you"

∆∆∆

Zayn and Harry were in the hotel room they were sharing, sitting on the bed. Zayn grabbed his phone. "I'm gonna call him but I don't know if he's going to answer"

The phone rang three times before it was picked up, "Louis? Hey its Zayn, are you alright?" He quickly put it on speaker.

"I-i don't know... I don't fucking know!" Louis sobbed.

"What happened?"

"He fucking took them, liam took them. He caught me before I could do it! I'm gonna go fucking insane Zee, insane! Do you know what insane means? Insanity *whispers in the most creepiest way*... *stays quiet* I have to cut, I have to. Its been like I don't know four and a half momths, five? I have no Idea its just been so long and I'm proud and all but its just... It didn't use to be so hard since Harry was my distraction. Only once and a while i would feel like doing it but then Harry was there and just Fuck! Know its every day, every single fucking day. I just wanna rip mines of apart I just wanna, I just wanna... Uuhhhhh. And I dream of them, I dream of my blades and then I think 'oh no don't do that, that's stupid, fucking stupid' its hard fucking hard, shit I'm trying though, trying so hard but why?!?! If Harry isn't, he doesn't give a flying fuck so why should I, why should i care? I can be here right now fucking ripping my skin open... But I can't because I want to give a good example, want to be a good parent but heaven knows! I'll never be a good parent, I'm fucking worthless!. I'm just a failure... A big old failure that nobody loves, I feel so fucking used... Its driving me nuts, I'm nuts, I can see my self going nuts, Stupid fat ugly shit. I don't have anybody, no one cares. Why am I still here?! Because of the twins but as soon as they are born I'm done, I'll kill myself... But then who's gonna care for them, I can't do that to them" Louis ranted.

It frightened Harry, this wasn't Louis, this couldn't be his Louis. He shook his head, eyes filled with tears. He got up from the bed and ran out.

What happened to his Louis.... What has he done......

+

:(

I'm sorry for making it so depressing but what did you think?

QOTD:

What is your favorite hair styles on Harry styles? (Idk why but that makes me giggle)

Comment below your answers and what you think about this chapter.

[867 words]