Chapter-4

Y/n pov

It's been a week since last time I saw Mrs Kim. After that bedroom dream, everyday I have been having dreams about Mrs Kim or you can say wet dream? Fuck I don't even know what I am feeling but everyday without seeing her it feels worse than hell. I feel like I am in love? It can't be right. But I feel like I want to see her again, just hug her and kiss her and tell her how I have feel this whole week without seeing her but I know I can't do that. For fuck's sake Y/n, she is your friend's mom.

I am right heading towards my music room for my music class. We had practice for the play coming up in next few weeks. It's going to be free for all people who want to see it. I wish Mrs Kim will come to see it. We also can perform a solo song after a group performance. I have participated in it and you know who I am going to sing the song for?

Our last class was a free lecture so I decided to go in the music room and prepare for my song. It's my all time favourite song. But I'm not going to expose it now. You have to wait for my performance. After school mia asked me if she could come over to my house for a few hours for gaming session.

Me, mia and Jenny were walking towards Jenny's house. We decided to drop her first then go to our house.

"So, Jenny anyone you are interested in our school?" Mia asked as my and Jenny's head snapped towards her.

"W-What? No, I'm not interested in those things right now." Jenny said as she started to play with her fingers out of nervousness.

"How can you be so innocent? If you don't mind have you masturbated?" Mia asked as I smack her back of the head.

"What is it?" Jenny asked her as my eyes grew wide. Mia was about to answer but I covered her mouth and whispered in her ears.

"If you even think of telling her. I'm gonna shove our math techer's stick in your ass." I warned her.

"What the actual fuck? She is too innocent for this age she should know a bit about fun don't you think?" She whispered back.

"Mia Carson I swear to god I am gonna kill you if utter a single word out of your mouth!." I whispered yelled to her.

"If you two have done whispering then can anyone tell me what is masturbate?" Jenny asked as my face gone red because of embarassment.

"Oh my poor baby come here mama will teach you some tips about fun." Mia said with a fake sad tone and tried to hug Jenny but I grabbed her.

"Uhh Jenny we are getting late and see we have reached your house. We'll get going then bye Jenny see you." I said as I grabbed mia and ran before Jenny can answer.

We reached my house and we both we were out of our breath. We went upstairs in my room.

We were playing GTA 5. For more than a hour now and I thought of telling mia about my thing for Mrs Kim. I trust her and I know she will not judge me.

"Hey, Mia." I asked as I laid down on my bed. She laid beside me on her side as she faced me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" I said as I looked towards her.

"Shoot." She said as she became serious.

"Actually, have...you ever..liked someone older than you?" I asked as I looked in her eyes.

"Me? Every single time I see a hot chick it has always been older than me. Well except for my aunt and that old hag in our maths class." She said as she made a weird face at the end.

"I mean is it good if you like someone who is older and has a good family with children." I said as her eyes widened after some seconds.

"Don't tell do you like someone like that?" Mia said as sat up straight and pulled me to sit up also.

"I don't know mia...it's just so confusing....it feels so wrong to think like that for her but it feels so right with her. Do you understand what I am trying to say? I don't want to feel like this but I just can't stop it. Everytime I am near her or see her or she touch her or I touch or just her smile or her laugh it just grow more and more. It is so wrong mia it is so wrong and it hurts to see that she is already married and have a loving family." I said as I started crying. Mia held me in her arms and made circles on my back.

"I know how it feels and how wrong and guilty you are feeling right now for thinking of someone in a way you shouldn't. But always remember that whatever you do I am always by your side. Don't feel ashamed of what you are feeling. You can't control your feelings and you can't stop them so stop trying to stop them. Just follow your heart. If you love someone you will always put their happiness first even if it means by killing yours. I hope you understand what i am trying to say." She said as I held her tighter. I knew I could trust her. She has always been the dirty minded and flirty cool kid but on the inside she is the most soft and kind person I have ever met.

"Thank you for not judging me, mia. I just wanted to tell this to you. I knew you would understand me." I said as I pull away and looked into her eyes.

"I will always understand you but who is that person? If you don't mind telling me." She said as held my hands. I hesitated a bit but then again she didn't judge me earlier so she will not judge me now if I said it's Jenny's mom.

"It's Jenny's mom."

Jenny pov

I went downstairs for dinner. Dad didn't came this week also. Honestly, now I don't even think I care if he comes or not.

"Hey, mom can I ask you something?" I said as my mom looked towards me after wiping her mouth.

"Sure, honey. What is it?" She said as she drank her water.

"What is masturbate?" I said as she spit her water out and started coughing. I went towards her and rubbed her back.

"Are you okay, mom?" I said as she nod at me.

"Why are you suddenly asking that?" She said as her face became red? From what?

"Uhh..mia was asking me. She is y/n's friend and we were walking when she suddenly asked. I tried to ask the meaning but y/n grabbed her hand and said they are getting late." I said.

"Oh...it's just a fun activity nothing much and that's enough I am not going answer anything more than that." She said as she grabbed our plates and out them in the sink.

I went upstairs in my room and laid on my bed and suddenly and idea came into my head. I grabbed my laptop and opened it.

"S-so this i-is m-masturbate." I said as I watched the video in front of me.

A/n

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this episode please if you liked it then share it with your friends. If there is any mistake in it i apologize for it. Hope you would be eager to know what song there will be for Mrs Kim?