Chapter-22

Y/n pov
I woke up because of some alarm clock. As I opened my eyes and looked around to see that my alarm was ringing and that kira could wake up because of it so I stretch my hand a bit and turned off the alarm before checking to see if I have any message or missed call from anyone. Nope not a single one.

So, I put my phone down and looked towards my side to see my angel sleeping so beautifully. I wanted to watch her more but I thought it will look creepy to watch her sleep. So, I decided to go down and make breakfast for everyone as it is only 8 in the morning.

Before getting up from the bed I pecked her forehead and once again looked at her face before getting dressed and going down but not before closing the door slowly. I went down to see everyone is in deep sleep and I thank god for that so they don't know that I was not there at night. I went towards kitchen and checked the fridge to see what items are there so that I can know what can I make. I took my earpods out and started listening to some songs while I make it.

There were ingredients for egg and ham scramble and also for French toast so I took the ingredients out and started preparing it. After some time everything was set and now I just had to do the cooking part so I started it and made egg and ham scramble first. After it was done I started making french toast. I felt someone's arm wrapped around me so I looked over my shoulder to see jenny back hugging me with her infamous gummy smile.

"What are you making?" she asked as she looked at the egg and ham scramble with some french toast that I'm making. "Looks yummy. You made all of this?!"

"Of course, now go and get freshen up but before that just wake those idiots. Okay?" I said as I pat her head and she smiled before going back to the living room.

I heard some screams coming from the living room so I ran there to check what happened? but when i reached there i could only laugh at the scene infront of me. Mia was hugging jenny and giving neck kisses to her and I could see jenny's face scrunched up because of that.

"Ohh, scarlet I missed you so much. I'm so horny because of the pic you send to me." Mia said as she continued to hug jenny or should I say "Ms.Scarlet" like she would run away If she released her that jenny would do because she look like she would die.

"Yahhhh!!!!!! You pabo. I'm not Ms.Scarlet I'm jenny. Leave me!! Y/n help me." I wanted to see more of it but when I saw jenny's face like she would cry any minute I went towards mia and slapped her hard that woke her up and release jenny from her grip. As soon as mia released her jenny ran fast as light speed to the bathroom.

"what's happening here? why is there so much noise?" kira said as she came down with nothing but a bathrobe. Is she trying to kill me? she looks so hot in that. God! If we would've been alone right now she would be trying to catch her breath and a moaning mess.

"Close your mouth, you shithead! you're drooling." Mia said and I closed my mouth before anyone could see me. "By the way, she is hot as hell. Had fun last night?" I was shocked when mia said that.

"W-What? What are you talking about?" I said as I laughed awkwardly.

"The way you laughed right now proved that something happened last night. Tell your mommy about it, baby?" she said as she tried to give me a kiss on the cheek but before she could kiss me I put my middle finger on her lips and she kissed it instead of my cheeks. When she opened her eyes she gave me glare. "liked it, MOMMY?" I said as I emphasis the word mommy.

Before she could say anything I went in the kitchen and did the remaining work.

"Need any help, Ms.Y/n?" kira said as she came beside me and sat on the kitchen counter looking at me like I'm her prey. I was looking for chilli flakes.

"Where are the chilli flakes?" I asked her and she motion above her in the cupboard. So, I went towards her and got close to open the cupboard. The position we were in our bodies were touching each other, I was in between her legs and my torso was against her core and our faces so close that even if I moved my lips we would kiss. I took the bottle of chilli flakes and when I moved away from her, my torso rubbed against her core and she released a low moan. I looked towards her to see her cheeks bright red because of the sound she made. Before I could say anything, we heard jenny calling for me. As soon as we heard jenny's voice, kira got down from the counter and started setting up the table. Jenny came into the kitchen and came towards me and back hugged me.

"What happened? Missed me?" I joked and I heard her chuckle before she faced me but the next thing she said shocked me from head to toe.

"where did you went last night?" She asked before pouting cutely at me. "I thought you left."

"ohh..I-I got a call from my brother asking where I was?" I said as I started helping kira in setting the table up. "let me help you with that." jenny said as she took plates from my hands.

"You never helped me with that and now look at you helping her." Kira said as she pinched jenny's cheeks making jenny rub her cheeks as it turned red.

I laughed at them and turned around to take the food I have prepared. "I'll go upstairs and call them for breakfast, okay?" I said as I went upstairs but when I was passing by kira and Mr.Kim's bedroom I heard someone talking that caught my attention.

"Stay low for now. I'll let you know when the right comes." That voice?! Mr.Kim?!