Chapter-13

Y/n pov

"Y/n this is wrong, you are my daughter's friend." she told me as she walked backwards as I move more towards her.

"If this is wrong then I don't ever want this to be right." I told her as I trapped her with my hands either side of her on the kitchen counter.

I leaned towards her and saw her hesitating at whether to push me or not. I stopped when my lips were just inches away from her. I looked into her eyes and saw her closing it as I too closed my eyes and the gap between us. The kiss was so slow and so gentle. Her lips were so soft like feather and I would die to kiss it everyday and night. Our moment was cut short by the sound of footsteps coming from upstairs. We both pulled away so quickly and looked towards the stairs to see Jenny coming down with a Nintendo in her hand.

"What is taking you so long, Y/n?" Jenny asked as she pouted at me. I laughed at her expression and went towards her.

"I was just about to come upstairs. So, let's go now." I said as I hold her hand and she smiled at me. I looked at kira one last time and winked at her seeing as her cheeks grew deep shade of red. Jenny and I both said our good night's to kira and we went upstairs.

We played for some time then we started gossiping about school and stuff and eventually we both fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night because of some sounds. I am a light sleeper, I usually woke up in the middle of the night. I carefully got out of bed as I didn't want Jenny to be awake. As I got out of her bedroom, I could hear the sound clearly now and I realised what that sound is? It was a moan. A girly moan. I went towards the direction where it was coming from. As I reached the door from behind it was coming. I saw that it was Kira's room. Is she watching a porn? Or is she masturbating?

I carefully turned the door knob and to my luck it was not locked. I open the door and it made small sound. I look from the gap to see kira lying on her bed with her fingers inside of her and her mouth open from where moans were coming out. I was shocked to see her in this state. She looked so sexy and hot. Oh god! I'm looking like on those perverts who creep on people like this when they are doing some 18+ things. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even acknowledge that she wasn't even wearing anything except one black see through robe. It wasn't even covering her body. I could see her medium breast but they were looking handful and her perky pink nipples. Her flat but slightly chubby stomach and her toned long legs. Goddd!!! She is looking so beautiful and heavenly gorgeous.

The room was dark and her body was shining under the moonlight. I couldn't just stand and look at her like that. I'm controlling myself before I jump on her and take her right there. I wanted to be the one to make her moan and scream like that. I wanted her nails to make marks on my back when I fuck her brains out.

I thought that it was enough staring so I closed her door and went downstairs to fetch some water. I was drinking water when I heard the footsteps of someone coming downstairs. I looked towards to see it was kira in her only black robe. Her eyes widened when she saw that I was in the kitchen. She came towards to me and took one glass before filling it with water before turning towards me.

"You are not asleep?" She asked as she drank the water before cleaning the glass and putting it back to its place.

"I was but I woke up because I was feeling thirsty. What about you?" I ask her as I saw her looking anywhere but me. Are you embarassed now?

"I w-was reading a book." She said as she finally looked at me.

"Uh-huh, which book? If you don't mind me asking." I said.

"It's just a normal sci-fi book. Nothing interesting." She said.

"Okay, Mrs.kim. If you say so."

"What did I told you about calling me when we are alone?" She said as she came closer towards me. I was surprised at first because of her sudden confidence but I just smirked at her.

" I don't remember, Mrs.kim."

"Uh-huh, it's kira for you." She said as she did the same thing that I did with her before. Her hands either side of my my waist on the counter. Her face inches away from mine as she looked at my eyes then my lips.

"Kira, don't you know that I'm the top in this?" I said as I switch the position and now I am the one trapping her with my  one knee just below her centre.

"It's kira for me but I would love to call you my litty kitten. It suits you because of your cat eyes. You are my little kitten, do you understand that? No one has the right to touch you including you yourself. I saw a while ago looking so sexy on your bed pleasuring yourself. What were you thinking of while doing that huh?" I asked her in her ear and I felt her shiver under me.

"I-I was reading a book and I couldn't control myself." She said as her cheeks turned slightly red.

"Did you get turned on by a sci-fi book?"

"No, it was not sci-fi book. It was an adult book. Fifty shades of grey." She said. Now her cheeks and whole face turned red. I didn't knew she was into these kind of things also. Well, don't judge a book by it's cover.

"Did you just read out of curiosity or because you are into those things like bdsm?"

"No, I mean I was curious and I also wanted to know how that relationship works. You know, I mean how they do it and all." She said as she now looked me in the eyes. You have to control yourself,y/n. She's not ready for that now. Control.

"Ok, but you are looking so hot in these robe. I want to kiss,can I?" I asked her and she just nods before closing her eyes.

I bent down a little and closed the gap between us. The kiss was slow and sweet at first just like before but soon things became heated and our kiss was so fierce. I pulled away from the kiss and attached my lips with her neck and started attacking as she moan at the contact. I tried my best to not mark her. After  mercilessly kissing her neck, I kissed and licked her earlobe and she moaned even louder as I licked the area below her ear. I guess I found her sweet spot. I then nibbled on that and her hands eventually found their way in my hair and my hands on her waist going up towards her chest area. As I reached her chest I could feel her hardened nipples through the fabric. I played with her nipples through her clothes as I kissed her neck and collarbone. She was moaning so much right now. What will happen when I will kiss her do- ahem.

Before thing could get out of our hands. I pulled away before I gave a peck on her lips. After I pulled away I saw her eyes closed, heavy breathings, lips parted, and her face all red.
Her neck was also red from all the kissing and licking I have done. I saw her opening her eyes and she looked at me then she gasped and put her hand on her mouth and slightly pushed me. Here we go again.

" What have I done? I-I almost-" she cut herself as she started panicking a little. I immediately held her in my embrace and said sweet things in her ear to calm her down and rubbed her back as she was trying to get away from me. When I felt that she had calm down I pulled away from the hug and looked at her.

"You okay now?" I asked her

"T-This cannot happen again and you cannot tell anyone about what happened before." She said without any emotions.

"What?! Are yo-" I cut myself off as I saw her walk past me and went upstairs before I could say anything. Fuck! How can this happen now? We shared a moment and now she is telling me to forget it. I have to make her understand that this is not just a phase. Oh godd!!!!