Chapter-27

Y/n
It has been a week since that incident with Mr. Kim. Today I'm going to get discharged and tomorrow I'll resume going to school. Jenny suggested that I should rest for a while but I don't want to. I have rest for more than a while and I don't want to stay at home all day listening complaints from that old man. Jules suggested staying at her home as her mom wants to meet me. I didn't wanted to be a burden on her but she insisted and my brother also agreed saying that 'dad will try to get at you when I'm not at home and since you are not fully recovered so, stay at her house for now.'

So, yes now I am now lying on my bed waiting for the doctors to come and check for the last time then giving me the permission to get out of this hell hole. All my friends are here as well as my brother with them. All of them holding a bouquet and a party poppers in rey's hand. Is this a birthday party? Why a party poppers?

"Who's idea was this? A party popper? Really? I'm not coming from a war or something that you guys are being this much hyped." I said and that's when the doctor came with a nurse who's name If I remember correctly is Ms. Lana.

"Well, Good morning Ms. Y/l/n. How are you feeling today? Excited to leave this hell?" Dr. Robert said as he checked my heartbeat with the stethoscope first, then held my wrist to check my pulse.

"Morning, Doc and yes, I'm very happy to go home but why can't I join school from tomorrow? I was so excited to go from tomorrow and before you say I'm fine, I don't feel any pain now." I said but the doc just laughed at me and nod his head. What does that even mean? Is it a yes or no?

"You are good to go home but if you are so eager to join your school. I'll recommend you to rest for tomorrow and you can go from the day after tomorrow." Doc said before going out with the nurse following her behind. Phew! That went well.

"Now, let me just change before we go." I said as I got up. I felt a little pain at my arm and ribs but it was not something that I couldn't handle.

After I changed, we went towards the receptionist who gave me some pills and some advice of what to do and what not to do.

"Make sure you don't get your cast wet and you have to come next month for check up and for removal of the cast." The receptionist said before we walked out of the hospital.

"I missed this warm breeze so much." I said as I close my eyes.

"You were there for only 12 days. Not a month or year." Luke said before we sat in the rey's dad's car.

"You guys go in the car. I'll follow you on my motorbike." Luke said but before he can go Leo stopped him by poking his shoulder.

"Can I come with you? Only if you don't mind me coming." Leo said while acting weird and doing lots of hand gestures. Is he nervous?

"Sure, I don't mind. I also have a seat for one so it's fine. We'll follow you guys." Luke said before going towards his motorbike with leo following him behind with an idiotic grin on his face.

We were on the way towards Jules house when Jenny's cell went off. She removed it from her back pocket before answering it.

"Hello."

"Yeah, we are on the way to Julia's house."

"Yeah, she's alright now."

"Yeah, sure I'll call you. Okay, then byee mom. Love you too." Kira. I wonder how she is? Does she miss me? Why didn't she come today? Did she knew I was getting discharged today? All my thoughts were stopped when Jenny called out to me.

"My mom was asking how you are feeling? It's surprising to see how she is so much worried about you. I mean, I have never seen her getting worried about someone other than me. She rarely gets worried about dad. I guess you left quite a impression on her." Jenny said as her words left a small smile on my face making all my worries flew out of the window. So, she was worried about me. I miss her so much. I guess I'll just see her after my school.

"I guess so. She is nice and easy to talk to. So, mostly when I need an adult to talk about some things I most of the time go to her. She is also friendly and kind woman I have ever connected with besides my mom and Jules mom." I didn't even know where this is coming from but it's the truth. Before anyone could say anything we reached Jules house with her mom who opened the door probably due to the car's sound.

She came towards us with that smile of hers that always reminds me of my mom. She came towards me and hugged me carefully before pulling away and looking in my eyes.

"Its been so long since I have seen you. You didn't even changed a bit. Always getting into trouble. How are you feeling? Does it hurt now also?" She asked rubbing my shoulder in a calm manner.

"I'm fine now. And yes, it hurts but you know me I have dealt with worse than this." I said and we both laughed at that.

"So, I see you all have come after a long time. You didn't even got the time to come and meet this old lady. You all were that busy, huh?" Amelia said in a scolding manner to all of us. Her eyes then met Jenny's and she went towards her.

"And who is this beautiful young lady here?" She asked making Jenny smile shyly.

"Jenny. She just moved here with her mom and dad." Jules said and before Amelia could say anything we heard motorbike bike engine going off.

"I was thinking where our leo is? Here, he is. With his boyfriend Luke, I see." Amelia said making leo shake his head violently.

"No no no, he's not my boyfriend, Mama Gibson. He's y/n's brother." Leo said while luke just looked away while holding his laugh.

"Ohh, I know you kids from when you were born. You liked him from the time you saw him coming with y/n. I remember you run towards your mother who was talking with me and y/n's mom and you said to her that can Luke be your knight who saves you from all the bad things in this world. In short, you were saying that can he be your boyfriend." Amelia said and we all laughed at that. I remember that time but I never thought he was really interested in luke and that he likes him till now also. That's surprising.

"Now, are you just going to stand here or are you going to come inside and eat what delicious things I have made for you all?" We all nod and made our way inside but when I was on my way, I saw a glimpse of a person in black mask looking towards us from the bushes and when the person saw me looking he ran away.

A/n
Hey guys
How are you?
I just wanted to tell you all that I have posted my new book's first chapter. You guys can check it out and please do comment what are your reviews on it. Please give love and support to that book also, as you have given to 'Secret Love'. That's all I wanted to say.
I love you guys and thank you once again :^)