Chapter-11

Y/n pov
I was practicing basketball right now with my team. We have one big tournament coming up next week and well my birthday also. So, it's going to be really busy week.

I haven't talked to kira after that day. We hugged for some time and then we had to head home because it was getting late and you know what happens. She insisted on giving me a ride home but I turned the offer down because I knew what she was gonna talk about when we were alone. She wants to know about the day when she saw bruises on my body. Well I can't really tell her that. I don't know what to say.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even knew when John came up to me and snatched the ball from me while doing that he accidentally made me stumble and I fall face forward on the floor.

"Ouch!" I groan as my nose started to pain. I touched it to see blood coming out of it. Fucking hell!! Just great.

"Hey, y/n/n. You okay? That looks pretty bad." Coach said as John helped me sit up.

"It's fine. I'll just be okay after some time.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to push you down." John said as he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"It's okay. I know you didn't do it intenationally. I'll be fine. Don't worry." I said as I got up and put a hand on my nose.

"Take her to the infirmary. Y/n you can rest there." Coach said as I just nodded at him. John guided to the infirmary. The whole time he was just saying 'sorry' and he didn't mean to. I get it he was not at fault but he was being a pain in the ass so I just told that I feel dizzy and he immediately rushed me there. As we reached, I told to go and continue his practice I'll just rest here.

I entered the infirmary and saw Clara sitting on chair while reading a magazine. I knock on the desk to get her attention. She was startled as I did that.

"Jesus, you scared me Y/n." She said as she put her hand on her chest. She was not much older than me. She was like 25 or something. She is beautiful but kira is more. Oh god! Now I'm starting to miss her.

"Hey, what happened to you? Did you fell while practicing?" She asked as she examine my face.

"How did you know? And to answer your question yes I fell during practice. It was just and accident." I said.

"Well you are wearing your basketball jersey so I just assume and you have a done good job in hurting yourself. It looks pretty bad." She said as she started cleaning the wound. I winced a little bit.

After she was done she sat infront me on the stool and just stared at me.

"What?" I asked as I lay down on the bed to rest for some time.

"Do you like her?" She asked me as I just looked at her confused.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I saw you with that woman during the after party. You were dancing so sensually with julia and after some time she came up to you and took you to the restroom and judging by her expression she was jealous. So I thought that you know...you were dating or something Are you dating her?" She asked me as I just stared at her not knowing what to say. First of all when did she saw me? And second what am I going tell her that I am in love with my friends mom who is apparently so older than me. But then this is Clara we are talking about. She has always been there for me she was like my best friend other than leo.

"I-I like her but there are some complications. We can't be together. We have many differences and...I don't even know what to do? I'm just so in love with her that I just want to shout out from the top of my lungs that I love her and that I want to be with her. But, as you know not all love stories has happy endings. I want to make her mine. I want to just embrace her in my arms. I want to kiss her like there's no tomorrow. I want to hold her like if I didn't she would fly away in mere seconds." I said as I was on a verge of breaking down. I want to tell her but I can't.