Chapter-34

Y/n pov
It's been more than 2 weeks since I was discharged from the hospital and I had my cast removed yesterday with my brother and Elisa accompanying me. Kira and I didn't get to spend much time as I was always with either luke or Elisa or Jenny. So today I thought of spending some time with her by having a sleep over at Jenny's house.

"Are you sure you will be fine doing a sleep over? What if you feel severe pain in the night!" Jenny said as we walked towards her house with her being extremely clingy with me. Her behaviour is becoming weird day by day.

"Of course I'm fine, the doctor also said I'm fine now. So, don't worry nothing will happen." I said to her giving her my infamous smile which made her duck her head as I saw her cheeks go crimson red. I poked her cheeks making her push me before apologizing for it as she thought she hurt me.

"My mom has been asking me about you everyday. Like how's she? Did she got her cast removed etc etc. She's behaving like she's a teenager again. It's weird how you two have grown so close but I'm happy that she now has someone who she can talk to other than me." She said laughing at the end. Kira's really a little baby in that woman's body. She's still a young little girl who gets grumpy/happy/sad for little things but thats the trait I like about her.

"Yeah, she gives great advices whenever I ask her so it's really amazing to have someone like her to talk to." I said and we soon reached her house. As she always does she opened the door with the spare key she had and we both went inside and removed our shoes.

"I'm home and today I brought Y/n with me." She announced but we heard no voice or no sight of kira. It was like the house was empty except us. We both gave each other a weird look as we walked inside.

We looked towards the kitchen to see no one there. We also looked in the living room which also had no signs of kira. We both went upstairs and knocked at kira's door to which we heard no reply. Jenny opened the door to see nothing but an empty room. We checked the whole house but kira was nowhere. We walked down the stairs and sat on the couch before turning the tv on and watching something while waiting for kira.

"It's a bit odd now that I think of." Jenny said and I looked at her with tilt head and marrow eyes.

"Odd? What do you mean?" I asked her. She leaned back and looked at the ceiling.

"She's gone somewhere without leaving a message or anything. She's never done that as she knows I'll be worried as to where she went. But she may have forget as she would be in a hurry or I don't know." She said and I put my head on my hand looking at the tv which I was not interested in.

"She must have went to the convenience store or something." I said making her shrug before she looked at me.

"Maybe, I'll just ask her when she comes" and just then on cue the main door opened and I heard some footsteps coming hurriedly towards the living room.

"Ohh heavens! You two scared me!" She said once she saw us. She was not wearing her usual clothes she had a black hoodie on with some black and red sweats on. She was sweating a lot. Was she running here? Did she went for a jog? At this hour?

"Where were you, mom? We both were worried. You didn't even left a note saying you were gone to somewhere." Jenny said to her and I watched kira avoiding to look at me. Is something wrong?

"I'm sorry, I should've left a note or something. I forgot." Kira said and after some time Jenny and I went into her room for playing some games.

It had been an hour or so and I was feeling sleepy all of a sudden. I had just closed my eyes when I felt my phone buzz in my backpack. I took it out and opened it to see Mia was calling me.

Y/n
Mia

Hello?
Hello!!

You don't have to yell .I can hear you properly.
Yell?! I'm freaking out here. I'm taking Scarlet out on a date tomorrow and I don't even know what to do?! Like what I should book a hotel or something or I should book a resort?

It's upto you where do you wanna take her. Like you could take her to a beach or something or a fancy hotel or just some long drive with some junk food.
Those are also great ideas you have given. Well I'll go and prepare myself for tomorrow. See you tomorrow, fucker.

Yeah, bitch. See you.

I hang up before I laid down on Jenny's bed looking at the ceiling. I have never took kira out on a date. Should I also plan a date for her and me? It could be also some relaxing time for her. But when? I guess I'll just ask Elisa. She can help me in this things.

I didn't knew when I slept but I woke up by the feeling of someone caressing my face. I didn't opened my eyes because I could smell that familiar fragrance coming from her.

"I know you're awake. Get up and come down for dinner. It's ready." She said making me open my eyes to find that beautiful being sitting beside me with her hands caressing my face.

"But first I want some kisses. I have missed you. Haven't you?" I asked as I pout at her making her laugh and peck me before she try to get up but I held her pulling her down making her squeal and rolled over so I was hovering over her.

"What are you doing? Jenny's in the house. What if she sees us?" She said but I ignore her and kissed her all over face making her giggle and push me away but I was stronger than her. I kissed her down the way to her neck and her giggles and laugh immediately got replaced by her moans. I found that familiar sweet spot and sucked a bit hard on it making her let out a throaty moan as she grabbed my shirt hard. I kissed it before I went up and gave her a long kiss before looking into her oceanic blue eyes that always captivates me in them.

"I love you. " I said making her smile wide as she blushed crimson red before tried to hide her face.

"Don't hide from me, my love." I said making her look at me with those loving eyes. She leaned her head up kissing me softly.

"I love you too." She whispered on my lips making me smile as we both got up and she went downstairs while I went into the bathroom to freshen up a bit.

After we had dinner with the whole time me and kira having that sexual tension between us as she was rubbing her leg on my leg up and down while she gave me those seductive glance.
I was going to help her in dishes but my phone rang so I went upstairs to see who was it?

I saw a message from Elisa.

Your training starts from tomorrow. Edmund will come pick you up after school. See you tomorrow
Love,
Elisa.

The day I was waiting for so much. I'm thinking on whether to tell kira about this or not?