Chapter-8

Y/n pov

I was now sitting on the chair with my friends beside me as we see our classmates dancing on the floor. We were drinking secretly as we could get caught by our teachers.

" Man, are we just going to sit here and see them dance?" Rey asked as he looked at us. I sighed for the 9th time now as leo looked at me.

"You okay ,there?" Leo asked as he looked at me with concern. I just nodded my head at him instead of saying something.

"Now all of you get your butts up and get on that dance floor. I am losing my patience." Mia said in an annoyed tone as chris chuckled at her.

"Yes, mam" we all said in sync as they stand up and made their way towards the floor. I gulp my drink in one sip and I think I feel a bit dizzy now but I composed myself and followed them.

We were dancing in the middle as I can see many girls rubbing there bodies with boys/girls. If you are thinking that why are teachers not stopping them or something it's just because they can't see properly in this dim light and they are also busy enjoying themselves.

As I was thinking, I felt someone touching my shoulder. I saw julia dancing in front of me with her dress going Slightly up as she dances. She was looking at me with something odd in her eyes. She came closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder as she put my hand on her waist. I just let her do that and started to dance with her.

After some time she turned her back and started to grind her hips against me and bend a little. It seemed like we were doing something else, but I just continued to dance and thought of it as fun thing between friends. Our dance was getting bit by bit sensual every moment passing by. She was now close to me so much that if I just move my lips I think I would kiss her.

"Y/n, I can't stop thinking about how sexy you were looking on the stage while performing your song." She said in my ear as she licked and bite it. I moaned a little at the sensation and subconsciously grabbed her ass a bit roughly. I heard her gasp and I chuckled at her.

She moved a bit back so she can look into my eyes. I saw her leaning in but before she could do anything mia came and grabbed her.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Julia yelled but because of the music no one had heard it.

"I need your help. Come with me." Mia said angrily and dragged her before she could say anything. I continued to dance with my other friends who were dancing so weirdly.

I felt someone's breath on my neck after some time and I assumed it was julia.

"Jules, you are quick. Am I that irresistible?" I asked in a playful way as julia grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the floor and to the bathroom.

"Hey! What the -kira?!" I said but cut myself as I saw that kira was the one who brought me here.

"Were you having fun there, huh?" Kira asked as she got closer to me and I backed away until my back touched something cold and I shivered because of the contact. She blocked me in my place by putting her hands on either side of my shoulder.

"You didn't answer me. Were you having fun with that girl who was rubbing her ass on you?" She asked in an annoyed tone and that's when I knew she was jealous of julia. So, I thought of teasing her a bit.

"Yes, but did you had fun watching the show?" I asked as I flipped us over so that now I was trapping her. I went closer to her ear and licked it before asking." You aren't jealous, are you?"

"Jealous? Me? Never in my life. Why would I be?" She said defending herself.

"Well, even if you are you shouldn't be because I only have my eyes for you. I don't want anyone or anything except you. You are looking so beautiful and so heavenly gorgeous tonight that I am controlling myself before I take off this dress and fuck you here until you can't take it anymore." I said and I could feel her getting turned on by that because she had closed her eyes and was biting her lips.

"What's stopping you, then?" She said and I was going to kiss that sinful lips but stopped when we heard one of that stall door opening so we both jumped and made a proper distance before someone could see us.

I looked to see who interrupted us and was shocked to see...