Chapter-33

Y/n pov

"What? How? Are you real?" Luke asked her looking at her with wide eyes. Elisa just smiled before engulfing him in a hug.

"Yes, it's me. It's been a long time since I saw you all, my dear." She said as she pat his back making him cough loudly.

"What? Can't handle one pat from your aunt?" Elisa smugly said with a smirk on her face and I just laughed at her.

"You are one hell of a strong woman. Now, I know Y/n has got her steel hands from you." He said and we all laughed before we got in with Edmund following us.

"Look who's here." Luke said and I saw everyone looked at me shocked. Mama, Jules and Jenny were sitting on the couch with worried face while lamario was pacing around and eve and edjiot were standing against the wall. Jules ran to me before hugged me tightly making my arm hurt a bit but I ignored it.

"Where the hell were you? We were all looking for you like crazy?" She said and pulled away and I saw her eyes were watery. Oh this girl! Gets so emotional. I smiled before patting her cheek.

"Just went to meet some people." I said and gestured towards Elisa who was already looking at Jules with a dreamy smile on her face. I smirked at her before snapping my fingers in front of her making her snap out of her daze and looking at us before laughing nervously.

"Hii, I'm Elisa. Elisa Cruz. Daughter of Dominic and Selene Cruz. I'm single as of now. Just never met someone with whom I had clicked instantly. I also had graduated from Stanford University. And uh..one minute. Yeah, here this is my card. There's my personal number on it." She rambled about her life to Jules who stood there with a confused look on her face. I saw Elisa pulled out a card from her back pocket before handing it to Jules who hesitantly took it. I just tried my best to hold my laugh.

"Well, anything else you want to say, AUNT? Like how you take a bath or you know kill people." Luke said mockingly as Elisa glared at him before looking towards Jules with a innocent smile on her face.

"I didn't got your name?" Elisa asked Jules.

"Uhh..yea, Sorry. I'm Julia, Julia Gibson. Daughter of Elizabeth and Reynold Gibson." She said with a smirk on her face to Elisa who laughed at her before nodding her face.

"Nice to meet you, Julia or you prefer Jules?" Elisa said smugly.

"Anything you wish." Jules said with a smile on her face.

"So, I can call you mine?" Elisa asked and Jules blushed a bit making Elisa's smirk go wide.

"Oi, lovebirds. There are other people in this room also." Ediot I mean edjiot said. I saw Elisa glared at him making him look away.

"Ohh, I was enjoying it. You ruined it, ediot." Mama said making all of us laugh and Jules and Elisa blush a bit.

"You must be Jules sister, right?" Elisa said making me smirk at her trying to impress mama.

"Ohh no, I'm her mother. You can call me Elizabeth or mom if you like." Mama said winking at the end making Elisa laughs and Jules looked at mama wide eyes. They all introduce themselves as they talk with each other. I also saw eve and Jenny had also came. 

"I hope you are doing well." I saw eve standing right next to lamario.

"Ohh, eve. I didn't saw you there. You didn't came to meet me." I said as she made her way towards me.

"I wanted to but something urgent came and I had to go out of town with my mom. How are you?" She said and looked at my arm.

"Just doing fine although it hurts now and then but nothing I can't handle." I said as she chuckled a bit. I felt someone scratch my knees making me look down to see Lily looking at me as she try to reach me. I laughed and crouch down making her sit down properly as she put her head forward making me awed at her. I pet her making her her wag her tail fast.

"She really adore you." Eve Said as she pet lily making our hand brush each other as she looks at me before taking her hand away as her cheeks turned red. I heard someone clearing their throat so I looked to my right to see Jenny looking at Eve with the same unreadable expression on her face.

After that we all had dinner and Elisa was also with us. Mama Gibson had convinced her to join us as she didn't wanted to intrude. She sat beside Jules while I sat on the other side of Jules with Eve by my side.

We all talked and laughed at each other mostly at Elisa and Jules interaction. Elisa was laughing hard as tears come out of her eyes when Jules told her about lamario and edjiot nicknames.

After we had dinner, we sat in the living room and Jenny sat by my side on the couch and took my hand in her. I looked at her as she did this but she just smiled at me and put her head on my shoulder listening to the conversation. Elisa looked at her before looking at me with a confused face and I just give her a awkward smile.

Elisa left after some time. Mama tried to convince her to stay here as it had been too late at night but she told her she had work tomorrow so she had to leave. She told me to take care of myself and to remember what she said about everything. She also offered to dropping Jenny off to her house and she went with her but not before kissing me on the cheeks. Elisa again looked at me confused before walking away to her car with Edmund by her side.

While laying down on the bed with Lily by my side and Jules in the bathroom changing, I was thinking about everything that had happened. I thought about what Elisa said about my mom. I thought about her and instantly I felt rage started to build up inside me making me clench my jaw. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. I opened my eyes again after sometime and told myself one thing.

"Those who have killed my mom I'm going to bury them 6 foot deep alive. I will avenge my mother's death." I touched the locket of my mom and kissed it. I'm going to find them and I'll make them suffer greatly.