Chapter-39

"Hey, Jenny's mom nice to see you here." Mia said first as I just looked at Kira with a suspicious look on my face.

"Oh, you both here. What a coincidence.' she said but her tone was very weird like she's not very happy seeing us here.

"Who's this gentleman over here?' I asked looking at the man. It looked kinda familiar but I don't know where have I seen him before.

"This is Elio here. We went to the same University so we're just having a reunion after so many years.' said Kira as she looked at the man and he smiled at her. The smile made my jealousy turn into an anger which was rising higher and higher as I looked at him. Should I kill him?.... Nahh I think I might torture him... Hehe...

"Then we shall not disturb your beautiful reunion. See you later, Mrs kim.' said Mia as kira looked at me like she wanted to say something but I couldn't understand properly.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for a sec? I've to discuss something about Jenny." She said and I nod my head before looking at Mia and she understood so she went ahead towards where Julia was giving our orders.

Kira and I went towards the restroom and she looked at me as I just put my back against the wall looking at her with seriousness all over my face.

"What do you wanted to talk about, Mrs kim?" I said with a hint of jealousy in my voice. Kira understood it and she started to laugh a bit before she came close to me and put her hands on my shoulder looking straight in my eyes and suddenly I felt a calmness washed over me. This is the magic she has on me. No matter what she can calm me down so easily.

"There's nothing of that sort between him and me. Don't worry, my love. My heart solely belongs to you only." she said this and took my right hand towards her mouth and kissing the back of it softly and moved back a bit to give me some space to take in what just happened.

"You look like cherry tomato, dear." she teased me and chuckled as I looked at myself in the mirror. She was right. I was blushing so much.

"Oh really, then let's see who becomes a cherry tomato now?" and as I said that I placed my arm around her waist and turned us around making her back pressed against the wall and i put my hand beside her head and moved my other hand towards her hips making random patterns there.

"You're mine and you do know I get easily jealous seeing you close with any person. It's just I want to be the only person who can see this beautiful lovely smile of yours and no one else." I said this as my lips were dangerously close to her and I could see her getting aroused because of the proximity between us.

"Show me to whom do I belong to, master" She said in her seductive voice and placing her hand on my chest. This word I love to hear it from her mouth. As much as I want to take her right here I can't because this is not the appropriate place to have this intimate moments and also I can't get distracted from what I'm searching for.

"Not now, love. My friends are waiting for me and your friend also. It's better we go back right now. I'll come to meet you tomorrow. I love youu." I said and kissed on her forehead. I could see a bit of disappointment in her eyes but she covered it with her smile and kissed me on my lips lightly and I kissed her back with the same gentleness. Gosh this woman has me wrapped around her fingers!!.

"I love you too my love." She said and kissed my cheek before we walked out and went towards different directions. I went towards my friends and she went towards Elio. Why do I feel like I've seen him somewhere but I can't point where I've seen him. Maybe it's just my imagination.
______________________________________________________________
Kira's Pov
I went towards Elio before taking a seat infront of him.
He looked at me worried and I just sighed before telling him to ask what he's thinking about so much.

"Did she got suspicious of me? Did she recognized me?" he asked me as he got scared of us getting caught.

"Don't worry. She does not recognize you. I had to calm her jealousy. Otherwise she would have knocked you down right now." I said and it made him scared. What a pain in the ass he is.. He's such a scaredy cat.

"We have to be more careful from now on. We can't let her caught us. It'll create trouble for our future." That's true if y/n knows about us then she probably might do something worse and I can't let that happen. I can't ruin everything.

"Now I've to go back home and I'll tell you when we can meet again but before that don't let y/n see you. Stay away from her and do what is told u to do." I said to him before taking my purse and heading back home. I know she might hate me her whole life if she were to find out about this but i can't do anything. It's true I love her but I can't tell her the truth. The truth which if comes out can destroy everything. And I can't afford that.

A/n
Its been a long time since I've posted anything I'm back again on my track and will keep updating this story.
Hope u liked this chapter❤️
If yes then please give a like and do comment on my story do tell ur views on it.