Chapter-5

Y/n pov

Tomorrow is the day of my performance. Today I have come to Jenny's house because she told me that she want some help in mathematics.

"Jenny you are going to come tomorrow, right?" I said as we stopped in front of her house. She released my hand she was holding the whole time.

"Of course, you are going to do a solo. How can I not come?" She said as we entered her house. We walk further as we reached the stairs.

"Y/n how are you?" I heard kira asked. I turned around and saw her wearing the casual white blouse and dark blue skirt with black heels. Her hair tied in a loose ponytail.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking." I said as jenny tug on my arm.

"Mom, we have to studies. Can we go now?" She said as she asked the last part to me. I just nod and kira said a small 'ok'. Before turning around I glanced at her once. She was looking at me as if she wanted to ask something but unable to do.

Me and Jenny did studies for almost 2 hours. I had a urge to drink water so I told I am going downstairs to fetch some water.

As I went downstairs I noticed a door near the stairs a little open. I didn't wanted to be creep and see through it but I was curious to see inside the door. I went towards the door and peek through the small opening. No one was inside so I decided to walk back towards the kitchen but one thing in that room caught my eye.

I went inside the room and went towards it. She was looking gorgeous in her wedding gown and her hair were loose but curled. There was a man beside her holding her waist and kissing her cheek. Her husband. He was handsome but no for me he had brown hair and blue eyes with a hint of green in it.

He was a slightly taller than her almost my height I think. He was wearing Navy Blue suit with black shoes and silver Rolex watch. But I wasn't staring at him, I was staring at kira her features and how her eyes glow when she smiles wholeheartedly.

I was so busy admiring her that I didn't know the door of bathroom opening and closing. Someone tap on my shoulder. I shrieked and jumped a little. Scared that someone caught me peeking through room but when I saw kira I sighed in relief that it was her who caught me. She rose her one eyebrow at me.

"I-I...I didn't mean to be a creep and look through the room but your wedding photo caught my attention that's why I was just looking at it. Nothing else I promise." I said as I surrendered at the end. She chuckled a bit at my pose but stopped at smiled at me. Her laugh is always a music to my ears and the way her eyes glow with happiness everytime she smiles it's so beautiful.

"So you were admiring my husband or me?" She asked me.

"Ew husband never...I mean he's handsome and all but no I was not admiring him." I said as I scrunched my face a bit.

"Ohh so you mean you were admiring me, right?" She asked as she took a step towards me and I took a step back.

"I-I...y-yes..n-no" I said as I couldn't a form a sentence with her being this close to me. My back hit the cabinet behind me but she didn't stop coming towards. She came until she was so close that our nose were touching. She took something from behind me and backed away from me. I instantly missed her warmth and closeness.

"A-are you going to come tomorrow?" I asked as she was walking towards the mirror.

"Where?" She asked looking back at me through the mirror.

"To see my performance, I am going to perform tomorrow a group and a solo for my musical event." I said as I went towards her. When I was behind her as I moved her hair to one side. I leaned more so I was a little bent and my mouth near her ear. My breath ticking her ear. I heard a voice that I was aching to hear for a long time her moan. I guess she didn't noticed she just moaned.

I could hear her breathing became faster and see her closed her eyes through the mirror. To tease a little bit and to spice things up a bit I licked and bite a bit on her ear crown. I heard her breath hitched making me smirk.

"Will you come to see me perform?" I asked as I looked through the mirror to see her opening her eyes. She nod at me but I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. I heard her Yelp and held my hand taht were on her waist.

"Words Mrs Kim." I growl a bit.

"Y-Yes y/n. Call me kira when we are alone. I feel old when you call me Mrs Kim." She said as I smiled a bit hearing her name.

"Sure, kira. I will be waiting tomorrow at the event for you." I said as kissed her ear one last time and backed away from her. Giving her one last smile I exited her room and went towards Jenny's room.

"What took you so long?" she asked as I went towards her seeing her playing on her PS5. I sat beside her and took another controller.

"I also went to bathroom because I feeling sleepy to wash my face." I know it's a silly excuse but I couldn't think of any at that time. I could think of kira now how her eyes were closed? and how her mouth was a little bit parted? How she was breathing fast when I just kissed and licked her earlobe, and her moan I want to hear it again.

"Okay, if you say so. Now help me kill this man." She said refering to Call of duty game. I just hummed at her and played a bit.

I went home afterwards I didn't saw kira downstairs which means she was in her room. I just went home without saying her goodbye I didn't want Jenny to suspect anything.

Now I am excited for tomorrow I have prepared that song for her I hope she likes it. I have done so much hard work only fir this performance. I'm going to die because of nervousness.