Chapter-35

Y/n pov
"Where were you?" I asked her as we were in her bedroom alone after I checked that Jenny's asleep or not. She sat down on the bed pulling me on her but I stood the way I was and looked at her.

"Baby, I just went to grab some groceries as I saw there were not much." She said to me as I looked at her avoiding eye contact. She never does that.

"You came empty handed." I said as a matter of the fact. She looked at me like I just punched her in the face.

"What are you implying?" She asked me and that made me question myself. Yes, what was I implying by questioning her like this?

"I- I was just worried. Nothing else." I said to her and she sarcastically nod her head and laid down facing her back to me. I laid down with her and wrapped my arms around her she tried to shrug it off but I just held her tight before she sighed and let it be.

"You come here after 2-3 weeks and start questioning me about things. You didn't even greet me nicely. You didn't even hugged me after we were alone. You didn't even tell me how much you missed me." She said and I turned her around before kissing her nose which made her smile a bit but she tried to hide it.

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I don't even know why I reacted like that? I think because I haven't seen you for such a long time I have gone insane." I joked making her laugh at my lame one before she kissed me on the lips roughly grabbing my shirt pulling me into her.

"You don't know how much I have missed you? How much my body has missed your touch. The way your breath tickles my ear and neck. The way you touch my body. The way you trace random patterns on my back or thighs. The way you make me moan your name with that tongue of yours." She said it so seductively I think I just came at that. It's true I have missed her and I want to take her here. She removed her top before going on top me straddling my waist as she grab my hands before guiding them to her breast making both of us moan at that feeling. I removed my shirt as she unclipped her bra before she throw it somewhere in the room.

I turned us around so now I was hovering her with her legs wrapped around my torso and her hands on my neck. I leaned down kissing her passionately showing how much I have missed her. I kissed her down the neck kissing, licking and sucking on it making her moan.

"Please." She said with her needy voice as she grabbed my hand moving it down where she needed.

"Have some patience, my love." I said to her giving her a peck before kissing her collarbones making some love bites all the way. I sucked on her right nipple while I pinched and rolled the other in my fingers as she gripped my shoulders digging her nails. I went towards her waist area then more down towards her thighs teasing her as I kissed her all the way down to her feet. I sat on knees looking at her rosy cheeks, her mouth open where the heavenly sounds where coming from, her neck and collarbone covered in some hickeys I made, and some hickeys on her chest and stomach area.

"What do you want me to do, my love?" I asked to her as she looked at me. Her cheeks going more red if it's even possible.

"Tell me. Where do you want me to touch you?" I asked before going towards her as I graze my hand on her face.

"Here?" I asked trailing my hand down her body towards her neck making her close her eyes.

"Here?" I asked as I touched her hard nipples making her let out a throaty moan. I smirked at her state. I teased her more before going down more and touching her where she wanted me to.

"Or here?"I asked her as I glide my finger through folds making her breath hitch as she whimper at my touch.

"It's so wet. So ready for me." I said to her as I bring my hand to my mouth tasting her after a long time making me moan at the taste.