Chapter - 38

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days. As time went by I got more and more strong. I learned every combat skills practiced it and also I was tested against the most brutal man in the gang. But not even minute passed and that person fell down. Huh? Weakling. I was also doing good in my school and it was going to be our summer vacations soon. I've also learned how to handle and use every weapon in this entire world of course my aunt was teaching me about that very carefully as she didn't wanted me to blow up the whole house she loved. My aunty says now I'm ready for anything that comes in my way but I'm just sitting here and thinking about that thing happened that night when I peeked at that black mask person.

*Flashback*
I hid behind the bushes so they wouldn't see me. I tried to peel at who the other person was but I guess I was too late since I could only see the back of that person. I was shocked to see who it was. I fell down on the ground and couldn't believe my eyes. My mind was blank and my body went numb. I thought it was my mind playing games with me but I know it wasn't the case. I started to think about everything that happened in the last few days. Her odd behaviour, going out in random hours, stalking me, and all. Is this really true? Is she hiding something from me? But why? I'll have to find it out myself.

I went inside the home and just dozed off since I couldn't think of anything. I didn't even had my dinner cause I didn't felt like eating anything. Next morning I went to kira's house since I promised her I'll be there. We spend time together, laughed and made love but all the while in my mind last night scene was replaying. I don't wanna accuse her of anything right now, and I can't even ask her cause that'll look like I'm suspecting her of something that I myself don't know of. So, for now what I can do is stay low and just find out the truth.

*Flashback ends*
"What's wrong?" I heard my aunt asking me as she sits beside me on the floor of the boxing ring.

"Just thinking some things." I said and she nod her head before getting confirmation as she straighten her legs infront of her and pooping some of muscles as she stretch.

"I found who that person is who was stalking you." She said making my eyes go wide as I stare at her.

"Who is it? And did they said the reason why they were doing it?" I asked before she shush me as she put her finger on her lips.

"Quiet and listen to me. Speak when I say." I nod my head and listen to her silently.

"So as I said, we found him. The reason why he was stalking you is the same one years ago those men's had when my sister got killed. He works for that gang. Looks like he's the most skilled. But I'm sure there must be some other people following you around giving him your details and everything. They are after you. They now know where you live, who you go around with, who are your friends every single thing. There's someone who tells him everything about us. We got to know about it from that man. There's a mole who's someone we know deeply but is a traitor. We'll have to find out who it is. It's time you show them what you got but strategically we are going to lure them in and kill them make them think they have us in their trap but all the while they would be the one who would be in the trap. You got what I'm saying?" I nod my head at her before I get confused and ask her.

"What's the plan?" I ask her.

"Well, you'll know it soon. For the time being make yourself more and more prepared for anything that'll come at your way." She said before she got up and went outside the room leaving me alone with my thoughts again.
______________________________________________________________

*Next day*
Mia wanted to go for shopping today and she wanted me and Julia to tag along to help her. We were just going to multiple stores at the mall, walking like ghost entering and exiting getting multiple weird stares as Mia didn't bought anything. But as we were going to the food court to buy some snacks since we were hungry from all that walking, I saw one familiar back sitting at the corner of the food court with one man who had blue sapphire eyes with messy wavy hair sweeped back.

'What's wrong?' asked Mia as she saw me stopped in my tracks and just looking at that man. His eyes looked at mine and I saw a bit of fear in his eyes before he hide it with a natural emotion and looked away. Sus..

"Am I hallucinating or that looks like Kira right there sitting with that man?" I asked her as she looked in that direction and squint her eyes watching closely before she turned to me and nod her head vigorously.

"Yeahh, yeahhh, that's Kira right there but who's that person?' she said and I thought of going there and ask her about it but I was contemplating whether I should go or not because If I go and interrupt them it might look rude but I'm curious about that man and he looks like I've seen him somewhere but idk where.

"Let's go and say hi to them especially your secret lover" Mia said teasingly as we walked towards them. The man started to tense a little bit and he gestured Kira that we are coming so she looked backwards towards me and her eyes went wide making it seem like she's been caught doing something wrong. But what? And why she reacted like that? Who's that man? Is she cheating on me? No she isn't right.

"Hey, Jenny's mom nice to see you here." Mia said first as I just looked at Kira with a suspicious look on my face.
______________________________________________________________