Chapter-23

Y/n pov
We were currently practicing for our basketball match which was in two days. Everyone was focused on improving their skills.

Everything that has happened in the last few days it's all still roaming in my mind. The birthday surprise, the night I spent with kira, and also the mysterious phone call Mr. Kim was having. I know I shouldn't pounder more into it but it's just make me curious.

"Y/n/n, watch out!!" I heard coach say and I immediately saw that the ball was coming towards me but before it could bruise my face I had it in my hand. How? Skills bro.

I sprint towards the basket and threw the ball in it as I goal.

The whistle was heard and we all assemble in a line as the coach started to tell us where we lack.

"Y/l/n, as expected of you, you were brilliant today also but stop daydreaming!!" The coach said as he pat my back and after that everyone was free to go. I head to the shower area to clean off the sweat from my body first. While showering, I remembered kira face when she was riding me and the look on her face while she moaned my name, the droplets of sweats falling from her face and neck making me desire her more. I slapped myself two times to stop myself from dreaming about her.

I finished showering and wore new clothes before taking my bag and exiting the school as I head towards where my bike is. When i reached towards my bike someone suddenly tried to cover my eyes with their hands but whoever it was, they can't even reach to my face as their hands are on my nose instead of my eyes. I chuckled as I turned around and looked at the person.

"What were you trying to do?" I asked eve as she shyly looked away before looking at me again.

"I just wanted to surprise you but I couldn't even reach your face." She said as she looked at the ground as it was the most fascinating thing she has ever seen. I smiled at her antics and poke her cheeks making her look at me with those adorable eyes that suddenly reminded me of kira. Damn it! This heart and mind. Always reminding of her. 

"uhh..um..So, what were you doing here? As much as I can remember you didn't had any classes. Your classes were already over, over an hour ago or so. Then what are you doing around here?" I asked her and she immediately started fidgeting with the hem of her top. I wanted to ask her one more time but before I could do it someone jumped on my back making me lose my balance and fall flat on my face. What's with people today loving to surprise me from behind?!

"Uhh...What the hell?!" I said as I turned around and looked at the culprit who jumped on me.

"Seriously?! Jenny, I didn't count you as the person who would be this wild. May I ask the reason for you to jump on me from behind?" I said as I got up from the floor and dust off the dirt from my clothes. 

"I was hoping we could go home together and we could play game on my ps." Jenny said as she looked at with those puppy eyes. Ah Shit! Here we go again.

"Okay, well can eve also come with us?" I said as I watched eve looked at me with something sparkling in her eyes. Is she a witch?!

"Uhh..okay. Why not! The more the merrier, right?" Jenny said as she side hugged me and we made our way to her house as I drag my bike with my other hand.

As we reached Jenny's house, the only thing I could feel in this moment was my heart beating faster than possible it was like it was trying to break free from there. I knew why it wanted to do that and the reason was right in front of me as we entered. Looking so elegant yet simple in her light blue shirt and black knee length skirt but today she was looking different than usual making me question what was it?

"Good evening, Mrs. Kim. How are you?" Said eve as she had her infamous smile on her face. I just looked at kira watching as she watch me with a small smile on her face.

"Evening, Mrs. Kim" I said and she immediately looked away from me and smiled brightly at Eve as Jenny hugged her mother and walked towards the kitchen.

"Evening, eve and I'm fine. Come on in. Why are you standing there? Make yourself at home. Come on, dear." Kira said as she walked towards eve and took her towards the living room all this time completely ignoring me. What the-?! What was that for? She didn't even greet me in return.

I went towards the living room following them as kira made eve sat on the love seat as she also sat beside her. I looked at both of them as they talked about God knows what?! But wait why was I feeling grumpy? It's not like that eve likes kira or other way around so what's the deal with me?

"Let's go, guys." Jenny said as she came beside me and took my hand pulling it telling me to stand up and follow her which I did.

"Ohh. You guys can I'll come in just a bit." Eve said as kira just put her hand on her shoulder not even sparing me a glance. I just furrowed my brows at her statement. What is happening here?!

"Okay, if you say so. If you are bored of my mom then just come to my room. Let's go, senpai." Jenny said as she said the last word in a cute japanese girl voice. I didn't said anything and just nod at her and followed her looking at kira one last time as she smiles at what eve said. Ouch!

A/n
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing fine.
I just wanted to say that the next chapter will be updated a little late as my exams are going on.
Stay tuned for next chapter as their will be some spoilers I'm going give about something and give love and support to this book. Stay safe guys. Love you all❤️