Chapter-14

Y/n pov

It's been two days since I last saw kira and kissed her. After that night I went towards Jenny's room and slept. In morning I didn't saw kira when I left. I know its not that long that I haven't saw her but it is hard for me to stay away from her after that night. I just want her in my arms all night and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. I know I'm being a little childish here but I can't help it. Julia is also bothering me as she wants us to get back but I don't want her. The one that I want is the one that I can't have. Oh god!!!!!

I am now laying on my bed. It's weekend now and after 4 days it's my birthday. It's my 18th birthday, I'm going to be an adult after that. I don't celebrate my birthday after what happened to my mom. I never even liked birthday's they were just a day reminding us that again a year went by and you are getting older day by day. I don't know why this author is writing things like this and making me an idiot here.

*Knock knock*
Ugh!!!! Now who is disturbing my rest hour.

I walk towards the door and opened it to find julia standing there with a German shepherd puppy in her hand.

"What are you doing here? With a puppy? Whose is it?" I asked her but she ignored me and entered my room and sat on my bed with the puppy destroying my sheets with its claws.

"I asked you something julia. What are you doing here? And whose puppy is it? Don't tell me did you kidnapped it because you thought it looks cute." I asked and crossed my arms with a poker face.

"No, how can you say that?! I found it on the streets with a wound on its leg so I thought that I should take it to the vet. When the vet cured her, she asked that she needs to be taken care of and asked me if I can or not and If I can't I can send her to the adoption center. But it looked so cute and had these puppy eyes looking right into my soul so I thought of adopting her." She said and now that I look at the puppy carefully I can see that she has a wound on its right leg its wrapped with a bandage. Oh poor dog!!

"Wait a minute! But why are you here? If you think I am going to take care of her you are wrong. I have a psycho father who will not hesitate to kill that small cute puppy and I don't want that. So, no I can't take care of it." I said as I raised my hands in a surrender position.

"I am not here to tell you to take care of it. I was just excited to see you meet her. I thought that you will be happy meeting her." She said as she frowned and stroked the puppy's head.

"I am happy. It's not like that. I was just worried about her. But how did you get here? Who let you in?" I asked her.

"Of course, your brother. Your father wouldn't even want to see me with you." She said.

"Yeah that's true." I said and sat down beside her as I pet the puppy.

"Did you name her?" I asked still petting the puppy.

"No" she said.

"So what are you going to call her? Shouldn't she have a name?" I said.

"Ok, how about you name her." She said enthusiastically.

"Me? Uhhh.....what about lily?" I asked her.

"Lily!" She called her and the puppy wagged her tail fast. She liked it.

"She likes the name." I said.

"Yeah, she does."

___________________________________

*A day before my birthday*

"Y/n, you have to come tomorrow for dinner. My mom is going to bake a cake for you specifically." Jenny said as we walked towards her house. She wanted to hang out with me after school so we thought of chilling at her house by playing ps.

"Ohhhh....Nice. This year you are going to enjoy your birthday so much you will never forget it. I also have a special gift for you baby." Julia said as she held my tighter before kissing my knuckles and winking at me. Yes, she is also with us. She wanted to tag along and we couldn't stop her because she was so irritating.

"I knew there was something going on between you two. Are you guys dating or something?" Jenny asked as she saw julia kissing my knuckles.

"No, we are not."

"We are kind of." Both julia and I said at the same time.

" What are you saying! We are not together anymore." I said as I glared at julia.

"I know. But we will be soon together." She said as she smirked at me. Oh my god?!!!!!!! Someone save me from this horny demon!!!!

As we reached Jenny's house we noticed a matte black jaguar xf parked outside. We went towards the door and Jenny knocked on it. It opened to reveal a man standing at the door with a smile on his face. I also notice one red mark on his neck. A hickey?

"Dad?" Jenny said looking shocked. I'm also fucking shocked. Her dad!

"Ohhh it's so nice to see you after such a long time. My lovely gorgeous daughter. Come here give daddy a hug." He said as he opened his arms for Jenny.

"What are you doing here? Are you back for good now? Or are you going back again after some time?" Jenny said as she ignored her father who was standing at the door with his arms opened wide and now he had a frown on his face.

"Jenny...We can talk about this later. Let's get inside first. Your friends are waiting." He said as he opened the door for us.

We went inside and before we can go further inside he stopped us.

"I'm Kim jae hoon, Jenny's father. It's nice to meet you two." He said as he extend his hand to us for a hand shake.

"Julia, it's nice to meet you too. Mr. Kim." Julia said as she shook his hand.

"Y/n, nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand with a fake smile.

We went inside and I was welcomed with Kira's meals aroma. Her food tastes so good. I wonder how good would she taste? Fuck, how can I think so dirty of her in front of her husband and daughter.