Chapter-12

Y/n pov
I was sitting in my class thinking about the talk with mia yesterday. It was our last lecture and after that I was going to Jenny's house for a sleepover. She asked me if I could come over and stay the night. I couldn't say no because I too was finding some reason to come over at her place so I could talk to kira.

Once the bell ring, I ran out to Jenny's class and stood outside waiting for her to come out. I didn't want to look like I was very eager to come so I just traced the new tattoo that I just got yesterday on my right arm and another one on my abdomen.The one on my right arm is of my mom's favourite animal. A wolf. The one on my abdomen is a drawing of a goddess isis. I was pulled back from thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Jenny but I thought of teasing her a bit. As she was shorter than me I just ignored her and looked elsewhere pretending that I can't see her.

"Umm..just now someone tap my shoulder and now there is no one here." I said and as I was about to turn again she slapped my arm making me fake gasped.

"Ohh..Jenny when did you came?" I asked her with an invisible smile on my face.

"You are so mean. Just because you are a slight taller than me that doesn't mean you can do that." She said annoyed as she turned her back to me. I chuckled at her actions and engulfed in a hug.

"I'm sorry I was just messing with you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry jenjen." I said as I pay her head a little. She liked it when I did that.

"It's okay. I was also just messing with you." She said as she laughed at me and tuck her tongue out at me. I laughed at her antics and tugged on her hand as we walked outside.

We said our goodbyes to our friends and went on our way to Jenny's house. We did some random conversation on our way. As we reached the door, my heart was beating so fast that it would burst any minute now. When Jenny opened the door with the spare key she had. I saw that there was no one in the living room and kitchen. I was sad that kira was not here.

Jenny and I made our way to her room to freshen up a bit and change our clothes. I didn't have my clothes but she said that there were some clothes that would fit me. We thought to play some time on ps as it was now 5 in the evening.

It has been an hour or so now that we were playing but not once I have seen kira. Where is she? I thought I should will just ask her after the dinner.

We played some more time and did some homework. After that I heard Kira's voice telling us that dinner is ready. Jenny and I both went down and the time I saw her I was only shocked that how could someone look so elegant and at the same time so simple. When we sat down she looked towards me for a sec and then started to serve food.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't greet you when you came. I was just taking a nap because I had a headache." She said without looking me in the eye. Weird.

"It's okay. You don't have to say sorry for it." I said and smiled at her but she didn't even looked at me.

After some seconds I heard my phone going off. I wanted to cut the call but I couldn't find my phone in the pockets of sweatpants that Jenny gave to me.

"Looking for this." Jenny said as she hold my mobile in her right with a huge grin on her face.

"Jenny why are you holding my mobile?" I asked her as I put my hand towards her saying to give my mobile back. But she just shook her head and opened my mobile to see who was calling me.

"Ohh it's julia. I guess your girlfriend is restless because you haven't talked to her after school." She said teasing me as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. Well for one who said her that julia is my girlfriend when in reality she isn't and what happened to my innocent Jenny? She is never like this.

"Who told you that? It's not true." I said as I tried to reach for my mobile.

"Julia told me. She is your girlfriend. You also that adult stuff in school's bathroom, right?" She said as she teased me. Julia what did you do to my baby?!!

"She is lying. We are not together anymore. We were before but not now. We broke up because of some reasons but she has always been by my side even it if is as a friend." I said as I saw her looking sad when I mentioned I am not together with julia. Why? Was she rooting for us?

"You two can talk about this in your room. Finish your food before it gets cold." Kira said as she looked pissed off. I forgot she was listening to all of this. Fuck man I fucked up. No I didn't now it is clear that I don't like julia.

"Yes mam." Jenny and I both said at the same time as we chuckled after that.

After that moment there were short conversation but kira was looking so mad like she could kill anyone at this moment. After dinner I offered to help with the dishes and Jenny went upstairs saying she is gonna read her book while I help with the dishes. That's good. Now I can get privacy I need I mean to talk with kira about us and my feelings.

"You don't have to do this. You can go upstairs. I can handle this." Kira said as she washed the dishes and I wiped them with the cloth.

"I want to help and I...I also wanted to talk with you about something important." I said as I looked at her. She stopped her movements for a sec but then again continued.

"I also wanted to talk with you about something but What do you want to talk about?" She asked as she wash the sink when all the dishes were done. I neatly folded the cloth and placed it on the counter beside sink before looking at her.

"It can wait but what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I turned on my side and lean on the counter. I saw her looking at me in the eye. Her blue ocean eyes always captivating me in them. I get lost in those eyes.

"It's nothing we can talk about it some other time." She said as I looked at her. I didn't push her because I know she will ask me right away when she is ready. "Anyways, What did you want to talk about?".

"I...I talked to my friend today the one who we met at the bathroom during the after party. Her name is mia. She is dating our music teacher as you saw that day. So, today I talked to her and she explained it to me. I thought that it was just a attraction and she will eventually get over it but I was wrong when I saw that spark in her eyes when she talked about ms.scarlet." I said as I looked in her eyes. She was confused.

"And I also told her that I like someone and she told me to confess my love to her. I said that I can't do that because I don't want to take her hapiness away from her. But she told me that if she is not happy in the life she is living then you are not taking her happiness away but insted you are actually making her happy. She said if she also loves you she will understand you and she will also be happy whenever you meet. She will always be worried about you. She will be always taking care of you. So, now that I know I really that person I want to confess it to her. So will you help me kira in confessing my love to that person?" I said as I saw hurt in her eyes when I said I love someone but she wiped that away with her beautiful smile.

"Of course why not? Who is that person if you don't mind me asking?" She asked and I could tell she was not actually smiling because her smile was not reaching her eyes and her eyes were saying the opposite of what she is saying.

"You want to know?" I asked as I took a step towards as she standing in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yes."

"It's you. You are the person that I love with my everything. You are the person that I want to have in my arms. You are that person who I want to spend my whole life with and I'm not just saying it. I mean it I really do. I was thinking about this everytime and I realised that it is not just an attraction. It is more than that kira. I love you I really do." I said as I took another step towards her as she took a step backwards.

"Y/n this is wrong, you are my daughter's friend." she told me as she walked backwards as I move more towards her.

"If this is wrong then I don't ever want this to be right." I told her as I trapped her with my hands either side of her on the kitchen counter.