Chapter-7

Y/n pov
Nervousness.

The feeling when you are afraid of something going wrong when you have put all your efforts into it. The feeling when your fingers are trembling by the panic. When you are sweating even when you are in a place with a A.C in it. When your breathing and heart rate increases.

That feeling which in my life never have I ever felt. But now why am I feeling this way? Everything is going to be all right. No need to worry. Just go out there and play your heart out.

We were next for our group performance.

"Everyone we are going to perform in 5." Our music teacher Ms.Scarlet said. We all just nodded at her and I  looked at myself in mirror and checking if I'm looking good or not.

We went on stage and took our positions. I was on my piano table and was waiting for our teacher to start.

After our group performance ended, it was now for solo performances. My solo performance was in the last and I was glad as I could get enough time for rehearsal.

When I was getting up from my seat from the paino table and turning to leave made eye contact with kira and I could see admiration in her eyes. She did thumbs up to me with her famous gummy smile. I smiled at her before leaving the stage and getting into the makeup room.

As time went by many students did their performance and I can hear many claps and whistles when it ended. I was sitting on the couch doing my rehearsal. I was getting more nervous and I couldn't focus on my breathing. I tried breathing properly but it didn't help. Suddenly I felt someone holding me by my arms and telling me to focus on their voice.

"Just breathe with me, Y/n/n." I heard one feminine voice say. I did as they said and breath with them as they instructed me.

"Breathe in"

*Inhale*

"Breathe out"

*Exhale*

"Breathe in"

*Inhale*

"Breathe out"

*Exhale*

Now I could clearly see and hear as I started breathing properly. I saw the person who helped me.

"J-Jules, how did you get in? You are not allowed here." I said as she just smiled at me.

"I have my own ways, Y/n/n. You know me." She said and winked at me.

"Yeah, sorry my bad." I said and chuckled.

"So, what happened?" She asked me as she wrapped her arms around me and sat behind me on the couch I was sitting.

"Don't know." I said as I hold her hand that was holding my waist. She rubbed circles on my side relaxing me a bit.

"Let me help you relax by giving a massage." She said as she removed her hand and put it on my shoulders but before she could start I hold her hand.

"Here? In the make up room?" I asked her confused. I was not scared or shy just I was not comfortable here people watching me. There weren't many students here just 1- 3, it was almost empty as everyone was roaming around the theatre or watching performance by standing backstage.

"Just lay down on your stomach and let me relax you." She said. I hesitated at first but eventually lay down cause I didn't want to make her mad. She can be hell scary when she is mad.

She sat on my ass and I could feel her center as she was wearing skirt. I felt her hands doing its magic on my back and I tried my best to bite back my moan from how good it was but I guess I didn't tried my best as a moan slipped past my mouth. I felt her froze for a second but she started again and I could feel her core getting wet. Did I just turned her on? It is going to be so much fun now teasing her.