Chapter-32

Y/n
"You piece of shit! How dare you touc-"He was cut off by a familiar voice and a woman came from behind him with some bodyguards beside her. He was wearing a grey suit with white button up and black coat on it. He had a eagle stick in his hand.

"Launguage dad" Aunt Elisa said and pat his shoulder

"Launguage dad" Aunt Elisa said and pat his shoulder. Grandpa huffed before he asked on man who was covering behind him.

"Edward what's the other word for shit?" I looked at that Edward guy who immediately answered.

"Poop." Are they all really doing this right now? When I'm in this state?

"It's too cheap. Something classy?" Grandpa said.

"Feces." Edward said and grandpa pat his back smiling a bit before going back to looking at my dad with his stern, expressionless face.

"Okay. *Clears throat* you piece of feces! How dare you touch my granddaughter with that filthy hands of your who God knows where you have touched before." I gave my grandpa a wtf look after what he said.

"Really? Dad. Feces?" Aunt Elisa said looking him in disbelief.

"What? It's classy unlike this person here called my late daughter's husband. Don't you agree Edward?" He said and looked at Edward who's eyes go wide.

"Of course, sir." he nervously laugh as he says that.

"Of course he would agree with you." Aunt Elisa said before she said something to one of the bodyguards who then nod his head and two bodyguards came from outside of my house and went to my dad and picked him up like he was a bag of sack.

"Hey! Put me down! You don't know me! Put me down I said." Dad was just trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"Don't even think you can escape them I have trained them so well especially for this day." Grandpa said as he looked at my dad dead in the eye.

"Where are you taking him?" I asked grandpa who now looked at me as his expression softens and he comes to and helps me up before hugging me tight.

"To teach him a lesson for the horrible things he had done to my family." He said to me and I knew what was going to happen.

"You are not giving to kill him, are you grandpa?" I asked him because I have seen him killing people many times. He looked at and laughed before patting my head.

"No, that's just too easy. We are you know just going to have some fun with him. A fun me and my boys haven't had in a long time." He said and the tone in his voice I knew what he meant. I just pray for the soul of my dad. May God give him strength.

"Just please don't be so hard on me. He's still my dad. I know he still loves me and I also know how much he loves me and Luke so please just go easy on him. Please grandpa." I said and he looked at me for a minute before sighing.

"You are just like your mom. Kind hearted even for the person who tried to almost kill you but let me tell you something my dear. In this world, people like you are rare and other people will always take advantage of it. Being nice to others is good but you should also remember to be nice with yourself also. Don't forget yourself. You can't trust anyone except you yourself. Remember that my child. Always be who you want to be." He said before going out with that two man taking my dad with them out of the house.