Chapter-21

*for effects play this song while reading the smut part.*

Y/n pov
Today I'm glad that Chris is my friend because of his loud snores that kept me awake and also because the thought of kira. I'm right now looking at the ceiling and waiting for the right time to go to the guest room. It's 1.30 in the morning right now and I think everyone is in deep sleep by now. I looked up and saw that everyone was asleep. I slowly got up and made my way to the staircase all the time walking like I'm on a secret mission.

As I was standing in front of the door and my hand on the knob, I could feel my heart beating really fast and my breathing getting heavier as I had just ran a marathon. I turn the knob and got inside before closing the door slowly trying to make less noise as possible. I looked around the room searching for kira as I couldn't see her anywhere. Did she forgot? Is she going to be late? What should I do? Should I go back? But what if she comes after I'm gone? Just great.

I thought of waiting for her as I look around I spotted one bookshelf and I thought of reading one book while she comes. I went towards the book shelf and saw many books but one book caught my attention. Does kira reads this kind of books?
As I hold the book and was about to open it, the door opened and there she was standing in the doorway with ONLY JUST ONE SEE THROUGH ROBE?!! My mouth was like about to fall off. She was looking so hot in that and I think if I had a penis it would be hard as rock right now.

"Y-You- why are you holding that book?" Kira asked as she looked at the book in my hand and I could see her cheeks getting red as Tomato

"Y-You- why are you holding that book?" Kira asked as she looked at the book in my hand and I could see her cheeks getting red as Tomato. I thought of teasing her a bit.

"Why? Is there a problem with me liking this type of book? Or are you embarassed because you also like this book but is ashamed to accept it?" I said as I went towards her and pulled her in before closing the door and pushed her against the door.

"Ahh! Y-Y/n-mhh" Kira was going to say something but I cut her off by kissing her hard. I have dreamed of this day for so long and now that it is here I'm nervous but now that I have seen her in front of me in this state it has made me so horny and boost so much confidence in me.

"Huh? Did you said something? I couldn't hear it properly. Care to repeat it again." I said in my deep voice that I know she likes it very much. She looked in my eyes before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me for kiss. I held her waist and carried her in my arms as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I guide us to the bed as we continue to kiss.

"Y/n?" She called me with the voice that could melt anyone.

"Yeah?"

"Tonight I'm all yours. You can do whatever what you want." She said as I laid her on the bed. She was looking at me so adorably that I just wanted to cuddle with her all night and doing nothing. I removed my clothes leaving me only with my boxers and sports bra.

"No. Not only tonight from today onwards I'm yours and your mine and today it's not only about me it's about us. So I'm also going to do everything you want because I love you kira. I will love you till my soul is alive and you know that the soul never dies so that means I will love you forever and ever." I said that as I went towards her and kissed her. As I pulled away from the kiss I could see tears in her eyes.