Chapter 20 - 2x21

(A/N: Obviously imagine Kaitlyn with those wings

(A/N: Obviously imagine Kaitlyn with those wings. Btw, who else is a fan of Lucifer?)

Kaitlyn P.O.V.

He was careful not to touch the blade, only the hilt, as he inched the knife closer to my face. I tried not to let any noise escape from me, but I tilted the chair back, anxious to get as far away from him as possible. At this angle, I could see out of the window, and I saw to my panic that it was already dark outside.

"Liam, please, let me go," I pleaded. "I need to get to the sacrifice."

"Why do you think I'm doing this now?" he grinned. "Klaus can't hurt me for taking you if he doesn't even know I did. It seems that you have captured his attention sister."

"Why are you even working for him in the first place?" I asked. "He doesn't have anything you want."

"He's the one who gave me the Hellcraft, and I was in debt to him. Also, he led me straight to you. Well actually, he was looking for Elena, but I also heard whispers of a strange supernatural in Mystic Falls as well. Did you know that there are doctors looking for you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I spat, but fear threatened to consume me.

Did the doctors of Augustine know where I was? Was Liam working with them as well?

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I shrieked at the low voice in my head, and my gaze snapped to Liam, who was smiling at my expression.

That's right. You're not hallucinating. I'm in your mind, Kaitlyn.

"Stop!" I yelled. "H-how are you doing that?"

"Don't you know?" his eyebrows quirked up in confusion as he mocked me. "Angels have telepathy with each other. You could do it as well if you were strong enough."

"You do realize that by torturing me, you're not persuading me to join you right? And I'm definitely not drinking the Hellcraft anymore."

"Oh trust me," he laughed. "You will."

Did you know that the doctors now know what and where you are? I wonder who must have tipped them off.

Liam's voice laughed in my head, echoing in every corner until my ears hurt.

I told them how they could catch you. There's a special kind of containment Kaitlyn, something called Lucifer's cage. It will neutralize your power as soon as you're in it, and even make you weaker than a mundane. You'll be too drowsy to escape, and even if you tried to, the cage contains parts of tantalum.

"You're bluffing," I said, surprised at the calm in my voice. "The doctors don't know where I am. If they had, they would have been here ages ago."

"Believe what you want Kaitlyn," Liam mused. "But it won't change the facts."

"I am going to kill you," I snarled, leaning forward in my chair. "I am going to make you suffer until you BEG me to kill you quickly. But even then, I will take my time in inflicting pain on you. Pain that you have caused me hundreds of times already!"