Chapter 33 - 3x15

A/N: Lot's of switches from different P

A/N: Lot's of switches from different P.O.V.s. Don't get confused :)

Kaitlyn P.O.V.

When I first woke up, I was disoriented, not quite sure where I was. I was laying in a silky bed in the arms of another...man?! My face was right in line with the soft golden eyelashes of Klaus Mikaelson, who was still sleeping.

Half of my body was on top of his, and my head lay on his outstretched arm. His other arm was draped around my waist, placing us in a very secure position which was hard to get out of.

The events of last night suddenly washed over me, and I didn't know if I regretted it..or wanted to do it again.

I slowly inched my way out of Klaus's grip and pulled my clothes on from the last night. I looked in the mirror in slight disgust, eying my smeared makeup and my ruffled hair.

I almost didn't hear him until he was right behind me, his breath tickling my ear.

"Good morning Angel," he murmured. "Sleep well?"

His arm slid around my waist as he placed a small kiss on my bare shoulder. I smiled softly, letting out a soft sigh as his lips moved onto my neck. His hand reached up to angle my face to the side and he pressed his lips against mine.

"Klaus, I need to go," my muffled voice protested, but he groaned.

"Why can't we just stay in bed all day. I don't have any evil plans today you know," he smirked.

"Maybe just five more minutes then Nik," I agreed, kissing him again but he seemed frozen. "What?"

"Say that again," he growled, his eyes darkening.

"Say what again?"

"My name."

"What, Nik?" I bit my lip seductively, trailing my nails up his back, rising goosebumps on his skin. "You like that?"

"This time, you let me take control," he whispered against my mouth, lifting my up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He zoomed back to the bed and we fought for control, him eventually winning. We were so caught up in the heat of the moment that we didn't hear his bedroom door swinging open.

"I have been calling your bloody name for an entire h–" the voice stopped. "Oh my lord."

We separated in a split second, lips swollen, hair messed up, and wearing the guilty expressions of doing something we shouldn't have. Rebekah stared at us in astonishment, not even bothered that we were both half-naked.

"FINALLY!" she shrieked in sheer excitement. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this to happen!"

"Wait, you're not mad?" I asked meekly.

"Of course not! This means not only was I right about everything, I also get my 40 euros!!" she whooped. "Elijah for some bloody reason thought Kol would get to you first."