Chapter 24 - 3x04

We arrived in Chicago a day ago, and to my surprise, Klaus allowed me a day where I could go sightseeing and promising that I would return

We arrived in Chicago a day ago, and to my surprise, Klaus allowed me a day where I could go sightseeing and promising that I would return. He said I needed a chance to unwind, and perhaps come to my senses and tell him what the hell that shady evil drink I was drinking was. His words.

The day had gone pretty well, and I arrived back at a place called Gloria's bar, which is where Klaus told me he would be. He was sitting at the front, his glass drained and talking to Stefan. I walked up to them and the conversation ceased, both of them looking up at me.

"Okay, storytime's over," Klaus grumbled.

"What were you talking about? Find out anything?" I asked benignly.

"Yes, unfortunately, I'm going to have to wake up my sister," Klaus muttered in frustration, and my eyes widened.

"You have a sister?" I questioned. "How many other unknown siblings do you have that we don't know about?"

"A lot."

"Okay, well why is she daggered?"

"She angered me a century ago," Klaus shrugged. "But now Gloria says I need her to contact the Original Witch."

"Why would you need Rebekah for that?"

"The Original witch was my mother, and Rebekah has the necklace to contact her."

"Wait, you didn't tell me that!" Stefan interrupted, looking annoyed.

"Anyways," Klaus continued, completely ignoring Stefan. "All we're waiting for is for her to wake up. She's a bit dramatic."

"I need a drink. A real one," Stefan suddenly got up, raising my suspicions. "Katie, come with me."

"What are you doing," I hissed as he pulled me out of the back exit, and into a seemingly empty street.

Stefan lets go of me and charged at a figure I didn't notice was there before. "What is wrong with you!" he yelled, and I realized it was Damon.

My stomach churned, and I turned around to go back inside, when Elena stepped in front of me, blocking the way. I glared at her, but she merely put a hand on her hip and dared me to push past.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way," I whispered.

Behind me, Stefan and Damon were yelling at each other. "She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn't. Now Klaus can't create any new hybrids. His witch is seconds away from figuring that out. Tell Elena to go home and forget about me," Stefan emphasized.

"Tell her yourself," Damon gritted his teeth, pointing at Elena. "Nice of you to say hello Lyn. The last time I remember seeing you, you were trying to rip my heart out."

"I don't want to talk to you, or her for that matter. Leave us alone," I commanded, but he just shook his head.

"Nope!"