Nature Can Be Dangerous

The Havoc Marauder pulled out of hyperspace coming upon a planet that they planned to spend a day or so on to recover from the pervious mission.

Omega looked in awe as they approached the planet's atmosphere. She could see the lush green scenery and was impressed by it to say the least. All of the planets that they had been to so far had never been so full of vegetation.

"This place looks amazing!" she exclaimed as Tech landed the ship. She couldn't wait to go exploring. There was so many new sights that she had only read about back on Kamino.

"Indeed. It's the most adequate place to lay low for a bit," Tech said.

"Can I go outside," Omega asked, not taking her eyes off the front window.

Tech adjusted his goggles. "You will have to ask Hunter that."

Omega then turned her attention to the tattooed faced man sitting in the co pilot seat.

"Please Hunter? Can I?" She looked at him with wide honey brown eyes.

Hunter couldn't say no, but he also didn't like the idea of her going out and wandering around alone.

"You can go," Omega jumped up and gave a mini celebration,"but you have to take Wrecker with you," he added.

Omega's smile grew wider. "Okay! Thank you Hunter," she said, rushing out of the cockpit.

"Her curiosity is truly amazing," Hunter chuckled to Tech when she exited.

     Omega nearly bumped into Echo as soon as she left the pit.

"Whoa, where you heading off to in such a rush?" He raised an eyebrow after noticing her excited facial expression.

"Hunter said I'm allowed to go exploring, but only if Wrecker is with me." She glanced at the larger clone next to him.

"Ha! It's not like he could've said no anyways," he boomed. "Let's go kid, before he changes his mind."

He pressed the button that opened the side door to the ship.

"Be careful, Omega. Don't stray far from him," Echo warned as she set foot onto the ground.

"I won't." She nodded, walking away.

"And you, don't let her out of your sights," the ex ARC said quietly to the bulkier man beside him.

"She'll be safe with me." Wrecker jumped off the ship, causing it to shake.

Echo watched as the two ran into the woods, already seeing Omega running her hand over a tree that had moss growing on the side of it.

     "Look over here, Omega!" Wrecker kelt down next to a patch of wild flowers that were various colors.

Omega tilted her head and examined them carefully. "They're so colorful." She laughed, gently picking one of them and tucking it behind Wrecker's good ear.

"How do I look?" He smirked.

"You look pretty," the young clone giggled.

She got up and ran in another direction. This part of the woods was littered with fallen trees and lots of bushes. Omega, being small, was almost swallowed by the vegetation.

Wrecker had caught up with the adventurous girl and saw her standing among multiple trees. He smiled. It brought joy to everyone in the batch seeing Omega just being a child for once.

Omega glanced around, taking in the nature. It was beautiful and unlike anything she had ever seen. She took one step further, feeling her foot sink into the ground followed by a buzzing sound. She immediately picked her foot up and backed away, but not before a swarm of insects engulfed her.