No Escape P2

Omega couldn't tear her gaze away from the sight in front of her. Hunter was taken away in a blink of an eye. His blood seeped out in a puddle under him, causing her stomach to twist into knots, not to mention the constant pounding in her head, barely making out the voices shouting orders.

"Omega!" The next thing she knew she was tossed to the ground next to Rex who was starting to stir.

"O-Omega?" Rex muttered upon seeing the young clone. He immediately sat up, hand gripping his blaster tight after reorienting himself with his surroundings.

"H-He killed—Why?!" the girl cried. Rex hastily picked her up, keeping her close. That's when he saw Hunter's body. He wished he hadn't. He wanted to gag at the sight, but kept a straight face under his helmet. Wrecker and Echo were keeping the Sith busy from afar. Tech was still passed out on the ground. Rex made a quick decision, one that was hard to make but necessary.

The Marauder wasn't too far and the Sith was distracted. He could easily make a break for the ship to give Omega a chance to survive. He knew that the batch wouldn't stop until they knew she was safe.

"Kid?" he asked quietly, to which he received a sniffled response. "I'm going to get you to the Marauder, okay? When you get there, go to the cockpit and hide. I...I promise someone will come back."

Omega shook her head. "I don't want to be alone. Please," she sobbed, clinging onto him harder.

"I know, kid, I know. You won't be for long though." He tried to comfort her. He gave Tech one last glance before taking off as the Sith's back was turned. He ran as fast as his feet could run, his boots pounding on the metal floors.

"Rex! Watch out!" The captain froze in place, unable to move from an invisible force. Pure fear took over as he was turned around, Omega ripped from his grasp.

The metal cloaked figure stood before him, one hand outstretched while the other kept Wrecker and Echo from doing anything.

"So, you survived, Captain." His cold voice rang out making Rex shudder. Something about him was familiar.

"Who are you?" he growled.

The man chuckled. "I'm hurt that you don't remember me, Rex. After everything we've been through?"

The realization suddenly hit him like a tank, but it couldn't be. His general was dead. He refused to believe that the man standing in front of him was the same one who had once stopped at nothing to protect those in need.

"General Sk—No! That's impossible..."

"Trust me, Captain, everything you see before you is true." He turned his attention to the child a couple of feet away from him. "I didn't know the Kaminoans made a female clone." He studied the girl with interest. Perhaps she was supposed to be part of something bigger. His master would like to hear of the new find.

Omega tried to move away, but there was nowhere to run. She watched in horror as the evil jedi came closer to her. Just as he was about to grab her, a shot just barely missed Vader's head.

"Don't touch her," Tech muttered under his breath. He had woken up to the bloodied sight of Hunter, something he wished he never had to see. He assumed the Sith had forgotten about him, which gave him the element of surprise, but of course he underestimated him. Within a few inches of reach, he was able to dodge the blast. Mere seconds later he was face to face with a black clothed body. He didn't even have the chance to react as his fate ended the same as Hunter's. He only hoped it would be worth it. He didn't want to die knowing the rest of his family would face the same after.

"NO! You'll pay for that!" Wrecker roared as he ran towards Vader at full speed, not caring of what the Sith was capable of.

"Wrecker— Don't!" Echo shouted, but it was too late. Something in Echo's mind knew it was no use. He turned his head as Wrecker and Vader fought to what would be a short duel. Rex had already made it to the ship with Omega and was standing on the ramp about to come back out.

"Go! Start it up!" Echo yelled. He too jumped aboard. The last thing he heard was the groan of pain as Wrecker fell to the ground. Clone Force 99 had fallen.

     Omega sat in the chair behind Rex as they made it into hyperspace. Everyone was gone. All in a split second. The life she knew would forever be changed. Her heart ached. The spot that Hunter, Wrecker and Tech took up was empty and she didn't know how to fill it.

Echo came in and sat down in the copilot's seat. "Set course for Ord Mantell. It looks like I have no other choice than to pick up jobs for Cid again," he said to his older brother.

"Echo, do you really think that's the best decision?" Rex questioned.

"I have to..." he lowered his voice, "I have to provide for her, Rex. It's just us now. The credits we have won't last for long. Especially now that Gener—Vader knows about Omega." Echo worried how he was supposed to raise Omega without the rest of them. He wasn't Hunter and he knew how close their bond had been; practically a father figure. Would she even want to stay with him? He wasn't as fun as Wrecker. Could he give her the childhood she deserved after everything that happened. He wasn't Tech. He couldn't distract her with all the knowledge of the galaxy. He wasn't sure if he would ever be enough for her.

"Echo?" A small voice came from behind. Both clones turned their heads. "I can't stop seeing their faces. All the blood. I just want it to stop." Omega held her head in her hands, trying to prevent the haunting images from replaying over and over. She didn't want her last memories of her brothers to be those ones.

Echo acted quickly, taking the girl and placing her with him in his seat. He rubbed smooth circles on her back as she cried into his chest. "Remember the time that Wrecker scared Tech after the mission from Raxus?" He tried to bring back the fun memories to replace the awful, scarring ones.

Omega let out a small giggle through the tears. "You and Hunter scolded him a lot, but he did the same thing again the next day." She recalled.

"He was never good at following orders, was he?"

"No," Omega said sadly as the tears had dried up. She sat up, looking out the window as they exited hyperspace. The familiar planet came into view. It would be the first time they would be there without the whole batch. It didn't feel right. Once landed, they walked out of the Marauder and gathered at the end of the ramp.

Omega watched as Rex and Echo exchanged short hugs. She knew that Rex was going to leave, but now she couldn't help but feel her chest tighten as she saw him actually walk away.

"Wait!" she shouted, running towards him. "Please stay?" She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I don't want you to go."

Rex met Echo's gaze. He wasn't sure what to say. "Look, kid...I don't want to overstay my welcome. Besides, you and Echo need some time to—"

"Echo wouldn't mind," She turned around to receive his answer, "Would you?"

Echo stepped closer, placing his hand and scomp on Omega's shoulders. "We could use some company. After all, you were there too. It wouldn't be the best to go back fighting against the Empire after everything."

"I-I guess hanging around for a while wouldn't hurt," he said smiling down at Omega who returned the gesture.

Secretly, Omega didn't want any more of her brothers to be out of her sight. She didn't want them to disappear. The closer they were to her the more protected and happier she felt. She couldn't lose anymore.

"I guess we should go explain to Cid what happened...I'm sure she'll understand." Though Cid never liked him as much as the others, he knew she wasn't that heartless. She'd have something for them.

Omega held tightly onto Rex and Echo's hands as they left to restart a new life without the Bad Batch.

Lightsaber blood for Dramatic Effect

Did I write most of the deaths while listening to All I Want for Christmas Is You...no, no I definitely didn't.

Hey y'all! I'm back. Christmas break started for me on Thursday🥳 Pretty sure I failed my chem exam but whatevs. I'm currently working on a few ideas and requests, so hopefully am gonna get those out soon.

Happy Holidays to everyone! Boba in 9 days, I'm so excited!!!!!!!