Found

Echo crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the wall outside a bar. He carefully examined each individual that left to see if they fit the description they were given.

"Do you have anything on your end, Echo?" Tech's voice bounced around in his helmet.

"Nothing yet. Are you sure he's in 'ere?" The ARC questioned.

"Positive. Unless the information Cid's client gave us is a lie, he is one hundred percent there." Tech stated with a hint of annoyance.

"Alright, just be ready when I give the word." Echo turned off his communicator and continued observing. At times like these his mind would wander back to his time with the five-oh-first. He was rarely alone on a mission which was sometimes not the best. Everyone under Skywalker's legion tended to get...distracted easier, aside from maybe Rex. Echo smiled under his helmet. Since joining the batch he had noticed how his whole personality had changed. He didn't know if it was because of his time being kept in captivity by the Techno Union or something else. He was grateful for the batch; he didn't feel out of place as much, but there would always be that empty spot he didn't know how to fill. Not since everything in the galaxy crumbled.

"Echo." The ARC shook his head as Tech's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "The target will exit the bar in exactly seven point five seconds."

"Right, I'm on it." Just as Tech had said, the cloaked man stopped in the entrance looking to the side before scurrying off.

"Not so slick, eh," Echo muttered, easily following after him. "In pursuit now," he said into his comm.

He had to admit, it was a lot simpler than he expected. Most of Cid's missions were unpredictable, but this one had to have been the most by the book one yet. Echo hoped that the chase wouldn't escalate.

"I have him in my sights. I think he knows something's up," Omega warned. Echo took her words to mind, after all she was probably the best at reading people better than anyone.

Echo knew there was only one more street up ahead which led to a dead end. The chances that the target would turn were pretty good. Taking the risk, Echo broke into a sprint, knowing that the person he was chasing heard and as he predicted, ran into the dead end. Echo watched as the man looked for a way out, but of course there wasn't. The ARC stood between the only way out.

The man turned around, keeping his head down, but his posture told Echo that he wasn't giving up without a fight.

"Look mate, I don't know who you are, but I know for a fact that you will let me pass."

Echo didn't answer right away as something about the man's voice caused him to pause. He knew that voice, but brushed the thought away. It couldn't be true.

"Fine, the hard way's a lot more fun anyways." Echo barely had time to register the man charging towards him. The hood of his cloak flew off, revealing a face that Echo almost stopped breathing at the sight of.

"Fives?" The unmistakable five tattoo on the side of the man's head only further assured him.

"What?" The man hesitated, stopping in front of Echo. "How do you...Who are you and how do you know my name?!"

Echo tried to control his breathing, but it was almost impossible. Fives was dead, but yet here he was. Echo quickly tore his helmet off, looking his brother in his eye.

"F-Fives, i-it's me," he stammered, wondering if he would still be recognizable. To his disappointment, Fives' face only went into further confusion.

"Do I know you?"