Chapter 6 Get To Work

Alex's POV

I awoke to someone shaking me, I sat up with a start and looked around. I saw Harry gripping my shoulders as I squinted my eyes to try and get a better look at him. I grabbed my glasses and slipped them on my face, he let out a chuckle at my half awake state. He pressed a swift kiss to my chapped lips before announcing, "Wake up sweetheart, first day of work today!" I grimaced at him for talking so loudly after I had just woken up, he simply kissed me once again. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle the second time, he always found a way for me to smile.

"Let's go! Don't wanna be late do you?"

I let out a reluctant sigh before peeling myself from the warmness of the duvet. I walked over to bags and saw that they were empty, I turned back to Harry to see him sitting on the bed and scrolling through the phone.

"Harry, where are all my clothes?"

"Oh, I placed them all in the closet this morning while you were sleeping,"

I looked at him with a sideways smile. "What about your clothes?" He shrugged before looking up to answer me. "In my suitcase," I sighed before pecking him on the cheek. "You're too nice to me sometimes," I chuckled. "Oh hush, you know you love me," I simply laughed before nodding to that statement.

I walked over to the closet and picked out something for my first day of work, a simple red dress that a bow in the very center. I also chose the deep red shoes that had adorable little bows on the very front, I showered, changed and brushed my teeth before doing my makeup. Just something a little light before using the blood red lip gloss. I decided to set my hair up in a high pony tail, I walked out of the bedroom to see no one there. I grabbed the small red bow earrings I had purchased the other day, I walked out while clipping them in and walked over to the mirror to set them in correctly.

I looked back to see the boys staring at me, I blushed the color of my whole entire outfit before smiling at them. "Good morning, how did you guys sleep?" I asked as I adjusted a stray hair into line. "Great, just great," Niall murmured. "That's good, how do I look? Is it too much?" I asked looking down at myself while facing them. "No way, you look stunning," Louis smiled. "Absolutely gorgeous, you look beautiful," Harry walked over and pecked my cheek. "Thank you guys, I'm just really nervous," I sighed as I sat on the couch and Harry sat on the arm beside me. "You'll be just fine, just breath," I nodded before taking in a deep breath and calming myself down, Liam's phone beeped before he turned to look at me.

"Right on time, your ride is here!" I breath deeply before standing to my feet quickly and grabbing my bag. The front door opened and there stood Zayn, he walked in and his eyes widened. "Wow, you look amazing," He smiled as I blushed great fully. "Thank you Zayn, i've got to go now. Bye, love you," I leaned over and gave a kiss to Harry before walking past Zayn and giving a soft smile. I got down to the floor level and walked out to the car the boys rented for me, I sat in the car and with a deep breath I gave the driver the address.

*****

Zayn's POV 

She was beautiful. She was always beautiful, but seeing her like this. When I walked into that room it seemed that all time was frozen, seeing her in that dress hit me hard. It made me realize how much I missed her, how much I missed telling her that I loved her and treasured her. How much I missed calling her mine. Now she was Harry's and there was nothing I could do about it, there was nothing I could do to change her mind. After she kissed Harry I watched as she strode out of the hotel room happily, while Harry was left blushing and biting his lip shyly.

"She get's me so....I can't even explain it," He murmured as he ran a hand through his hair and walking over to the couch to sit again. "You have her lipstick on," Niall snickered as Harry shot him a look. "Oh hush up, it's just her way of claiming me. Making sure I know that i'm her's and vice versa," He mumbled as he gave a shy smile. "Whatever you love sick puppy," Liam smirked before Harry elbowed him in the ribs. I walked over to them and pinched the back of Niall's neck to act normal.