Chapter 32 Love Actually

Alice's POV

"You know I really hate you right?"

"I know you do love, you tell me every day. Doesn't make me love you any less."

I roll my eyes as I hear his chuckle come through the open windows in front of me, I watch as he gathers up some fire wood and walks it over to me. "You know you didn't have to chop it yourself, you could have just bought some from the store." He hands them to me with an appalled look on his face, "Excuse me, do you see these guns? I have to put them to use." I roll my eyes with a smile as I set the wood down beside me on the bench. "Do you think that's enough wood Mr.Lumberjack?" He looks around the Forrest surrounding our little cabin before nodding his head, he turns round and and leans through the window with a smile. 

He runs a hand through his short hair before pecking me on the cheek, his eyes filled with unknown wonder. "You look lovely this morning." I chuckle as I toy with my messy side braid, "If lovely meant terrible, then yes I agree." He grabs me by the cheeks before kissing me sweetly on the lips, my heart picking up pace as he pulls away and gives off a cheeky smile. "Let me rephrase, you look absolutely beautiful." I can't muster up anything to say so I just playfully swat him on the shoulder as I sit back on the bench. "Hey, a thank you would suffice, maybe even a 'Harry you looks smoking hot' would do." Before I can stop him he's climbing through the open window and landing beside me.

Before I have time to think I'm wrapped up in his arms, I'm laughing into his chest as he pats me on the head. "You look smokin Styles." He pulls away from me with a smile before picking up a pile of  firewood, he walks over to the steady pile of firewood and adds them to it. I quickly close the window as to not let anymore of the chilly air into the house, I turn back to see him standing up with his hands on his hips and admiring his handy work. "Thanks for the help, couldn't have done it without you." I roll my eyes with a smile as he walks over to sit down beside me. "There are many things you couldn't have done without me." He scoffs playfully as he throws an arm around my shoulders.

"Are you ready for your first public appearance?" I nod my head as he gives me a comforting squeeze, he then stands to his feet before helping me to my feet. We had been in this cabin for the past two weeks, according to media it seemed that Harry had just disappeared off the face of the Earth. But we were happy. Sitting in our little cabin keeping each other warm as well as company, I don't think I had ever seen him so relaxed. "You know you don't have to do this right?" I look at him and smile as he looked to me with a worried expression, I slip on my boots before getting up on my tiptoes and giving him a peck on the cheek. 

"I know, I just want to get it over with. They'll find out what I did and it'll be done and over with." He looks to me with a knowing sideways smile, his hand finding mine and giving it a sharp squeeze as he grabs the keys from off the hook on the wall next to the door. We walk out of the cabin and lock it behind us, we walk behind the house and to the little mound from the first day we arrived. Harry grabs the shovel and begins to remove the dirt, soon he hits the airtight case concealing our electronic devices. We grab the keys from our pockets and use both to open up the box and take them out, we turn them on before shoving them into our pockets.

"I don't even miss having a phone." He chuckles as he sets the box down into the hole and begins to cover it up with the dirt. "Neither did I, almost forgot that they existed while we were up here. It was nice." I hum in agreement as he sets the shovel aside and then takes my arm in his, leading me down the long pathway to the base of the mountain where our car was parked. We set our bags in the trunk the day before, so all we had to do was hop in and drive back into the city. We get into the car and Harry pulls out of the parking lot, I watch through the window as my world for the past two weeks moved out of my sight.