Chapter 3 Catching Up

Harry's POV

I was surprised with how great things were going, they were all so accepting of our relationship even Zayn. I was so glad that she liked the ring, when I saw it in that jewelry shop I just knew that it would be perfect for her. She had changed so much since the last time we were togethe in a room without guards standing at every exit. She was a lot more quiet, she was always thinking and curious about everytthing. Instead of normally sitting up straight with her body tense, she now leaned into me comfortably with her guard down.

I never really realized how warm her body was until now, it made me squeeze her all that much closer despiter the California heat coming through the windows. I loved her so much that it was unexplainable, to finally hold her in my arms and kiss her after months of surpressing my true feelings. This was absolute heaven, nothing could get better than this. I wouldn't let her go, I would die for her if I had to be given a choice. She was my everything, and there would be no one to ever take her place.

***

Alex's POV

This was so nice, being around everyone today brought back so many memories to me. The days we would spend on the road, watching television and joking around like there was no tomorrow. I remembered all the pranks that we pulled together on one another, it made me smile just at the thought of all of us going back to the way things used to be.

"Eleanor is here!" Louis shouted before running out of the hotel room. I smiled before sitting up from where I was leaning against Harry, I straightened out my shirt and combed my fingers through my hair. Then I felt that familiar hand on my shoulder, I turned and saw Harry giving me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, she'll still love you just like we all have." He spoke and I took a deep breath and exhaled before nodding and relaxing for a minute.

"Louis why did you call me all the way down here, I already saw you yesterday!" 

"So you aren't happy to see your amazing boyfriend again huh?"

"Of course I am, but you know i'm here just on vacation. That meant a vacation away from family, including you and the boys." She laughed.

"Well fine, but it isn't me that wanted to see you. Someone else is here." 

"Do I know this person?"

"You basically gave birth to this person."

"Louis shut up, just tell me who!"

"Just come on before you roll yourself down the steps."

The door opened and I watched as Eleanor skillfuly rolled in using her wheel chair, she glided in with ease before parking her wheels and sitting there with her arms crossed over her chest. Her hair was up in a bun on top of her head, sunglasses were set just above her brow. She wore a light pink tank top with jean shorts with black leather hand gloves and sneakers, she looked great. She looked around to greet the boys before her eyes landed on me, they widned before she smiled a mile wide.

"No way!" She screamed before I rushed over to her and hugged her tightly, her arms so strong they were almost strangling me.

"I can't believe it's actually you! I thought you had another one and half years, this is incredible." I pulled back to see her crying hysterically.

"I got out on good behavior, it's so great to see you. You look absolutely amazing." I laughed.

"You wear glasses now? And your hair is so long, this is just unbelievable." She sniffled before I handed her a box of tissues.

"We have so much to catch up on, we need to sit with a big bottle of wine and get our nails done and just talk this out before my vacation is over!" She smiled.