sleepover pt.2

Continuing the previous chapter...

"Ok then.." I mutter going back to playing cards.

"And then the boy was found dead. Legend says he still floats around looking for preteen boys, to strike next..." Kenny trails off.

"BOO" I scream and all the boys jump while screaming.

Kenny falls over holding his stomach, he was laughing so hard.

"That was good" I laugh high fiving him "real good"

"This is why I don't like you!" Yeah yeah screams pushing me and I just laugh.

"Sure yeah yeah, sure" Bertram snickers punching his shoulder. Yeah yeah rolls his eyes and tints pink, but I ignore it.

"Kids! Go to sleep now!" Yeah yeahs mom yells.

"Aww bummer it was just getting fun" I pouted.

"We are we sleeping?" Ham asks.

Yeah yeah smirks. "Build a fort of course!"

We gather pillows, blankets, and sheets.

"Hey Y/n/n?"

I look back and see Benny "yeah?"

"Can you help me decorate the inside of this with like pillows and stuff?" He asks.

I nod and walk over, we step up blankets for each boy and pillows. I kneal down smoothing out each one while Benny throws pillows in each spot.

"Done" I breathe out.

"Go get yeah yeah" Kenny says.

"Ok" I say going throw the sheets.

I walk out and see Yeah yeah sitting at his desk reading a book upside down. Ok?

"Hey um, come on we're going to bed" I say and Yeah yeah nods.

"Be there in a sec"

I nod going back into the fort and sitting down next to Benny.

"I'm not tired" I admit and all the boys agree.

"What should we do?" I ask them and squints looks up in an instant.

"Y/n how about you rate the boys on scale of attraction." He says

I look at him and blink. "Why"

"I'm pretty curious now that he brought hg up" Benny says nudging me. Just then yeah yeah steps in sitting the farthest spot away from me.

"Ok..."

All the boys sit there waiting for me.

"Ok...last is Tommy, your just to young" I confess and Tommy nods understanding.

"Timmy..., Ham, Squints, Bertram, Kenny, yeah yeah, and Benny" I say.

"Yeah yeah you got pretty high up there" Bertram says nudging him and he rolls his eyes.

"It's not like she actually likes me" he mutters but none of us could hear.

"Of course I'm first! I'm a stud" Benny smirks.

He smile at him.

"I CAN HEAR YOU TALKING! LIGHTS OUT" Yeah yeahs mom yells like crazy.

"OK OK YEAH YEAH" he screams back and grab the lantern.

"Hey um can I be by the door incase" Tommy asks.

"Uh yeah--yeah I guess" yeah yeah says and switches spots with him. Great now he's right next to me.

He sits down his fingers brushing mine. He lays down and I shift uncomfortably. I lay down but move closer to Benny, unfortunately that was cut short by yeah yeah grabbing my wrist.

I try to pull my wrist away but he only tightens his grip on it.

I then close one eye, trying to stay awake. But a few minutes later I fall asleep.

I wake up and my wrist was still being gripped. I was the only one up so I just decided to sit up.

Yeah yeahs pov

I feel movement in my hand and see y/n adjusting her hand to sit up. We were now the only ones up but I faked being asleep. She grabs my wrist with her other hand loosening my grip. She slides her wrist out and stands up. She looks back at me for a second and smiles a little before waking Benny up.

Of course she goes to wake him up first. She ranked him higher than me yesterday, it's clear she likes him more. But why, is it because I'm mean to her? Yes, but....she also likes the one boy at the theater. She hardly even talks to me and it's pretty obvious why. Just yesterday I said I hated her. I thought I did, but that was before I met her. Now I know she's a cool girl, but she'll probably never forgive me for what I've said to her. The only one who even knows I like her is Bertram and that's because he's practically physic!

I wish life was easy..