Jealous are you?

September 12, 1961

Y/n pov

Ever since destroying those boys out in the field, tons of boys have wanted to be friends with me.

Buddy has been hanging around me more every since aswell. Every thing I do he compliments me, and now he's saying I better than Jordan at baseball. Which I am.

In class today, he called me pretty and complimented me on my t shirt.

"Hey y/n your looking very pretty today!" He says sitting down next to me.

I here a groan and a bang and in the corner of my eye yeah yeah bangs his head on the table and lays there. He's probably tired of all the flirting, he is kind of being the third wheel. To be honest, I'm kind of getting tired of it aswell.

"Do you want to hang out later?" Buddy asks.

In the corner of my eye yeah yeahs head shoots up.

"Well..I have to be at the sandlot today..." I trail off and relief floods yeah yeah face.

"But maybe you can ask Jordan if you can sleep over and we can hang then" I suggest and yeah yeahs face drops.

"Alright!" Buddy says turning bright pink.

Yeah yeahs head drops and he clenches his fists, it's fun to mess with him. Let's just say this is my way of getting him back for the stuff he's said to me. Karmas a bitch :)

After class is decided to stir the pot a little more by ignoring Yeah yeah. I walk right past him and I don't even look back to see his reaction.

Yeah yeahs pov

What the hell. She doesn't even wait up for me. But her little follower Buddy comes racing after her and she waits for him? I need to step up my game of something, because there's a ton of boys trying to talk to her. I just have to show her I'm the best friend, then we'll go from there.

At lunch she sits with us, she then talks to me. For the first time today! Buddy walks up to our table greets us even though we all know who he is.

Besides lunch, y/n never talked to me. It bother the ever-loving-crap outta me too!

"Hey man you ok?" Kenny asks.

"No" I tell the truth.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Well-"

The bell rings

Fuck.

This.

"Hey come over later we'll talk!" Kenny screams through the halls running to grab his backpack to leave.

Time skip to Kenny's house because I'm very lazy :).

"Spill it brother" Kenny says.

"Alright so after y/n hit the ball over the fence and whatever. All these boys are always swarming her. Wanting to be here friend and whatever. Now, I'm trying to be nicer to her. I want her to be my friend! But buddy, that fucking asshole, is in the way of it all! Its like, the second she warms up to me or vice versa. Homerecker over here decides to ruin it! Its like for some reason I feel upset- sad even that she's ignoring me. " I admit letting it all come out.

Kenny laughs "so your jealous?"

"NO!" I scream "I mean I wish it was me, is all I'm saying"

"Jealous" Kenny repeats

"NO!" I stand up and walk to the door. I open the front door and the last words j get out are "I'm not jealous!" Them I slam the door and run to my house.

I sit down on my bed and think it all over in my head...

Jealous

Jealous

Jealous...

I'm not jealous...

Ok short chapter kinda a filler chapter. I expected it to be more exciting but that's ok. Maybe the next ones will be better idfk.