Campout pt.2

"Y/N!" Ham calls out to y/n. She turns her head to see him holding up marshmallows. "Hell yeah!" She says grabbing the graham crackers.

She jumps over Tommy making him let out a small scream. "Chill dude" Timmy says "your alive" and they start laughing

She grabs a stick and puts a marshmallow on one and hands it to Ham and he puts it I've the candle till it starts roasting. She grabs one and put it over the candle, holding the stick with her teeth while she opens the graham crackers.

She smashes the grams together and pulls Hams marshmallow off for him, before doing it for herself. Not before putting chocolate on though.

"STORY TIME!" squints yells and everyone shushes him.

"The beast you dumb shit!" Benny says smacking him on the back of the head. Y/n laughs and yeah yeah looks up hearing her laugh. Benny then smiles hearing the familiar laugh.

"I got one!" Kenny says stepping up and he nodded for y/n to hide which she did.

She waited until she heard the words "and legend says he still looks for baseball players like us to kill...and turn into baseballs.

"That wasn't so ba-" Ham starts but then y/n jumps out with a bat and a white cloth on.

The boys start screaming then all the sudden Squints gets up and throws a baseball at her hitting her in the stomach.

The bat drop and you could here the smack of it hitting the ground. But y/n doesn't fall, instead she grabs the baseball and walks slowly at squints as the cloth was see through.

He begins screaming for help but frozen with fear. She winds up to pitch it at him and all the boys scream. She then stops, taking the cloth off.

"Boo!" She screams and the all scream. A mixture of 'whats' and a sincere 'you bitch!'.

Kenny jumps down from the window seal and high fives her "yeah! That was good" he says.

She laughs and then drops the baseball making a thud. She lifts her shirt up in a small mirror. Sure enough, there was a bruise forming.

"What are you doing?" Yeah yeah asks.

"I got a baseball thrown at me remember?" She says eyeing down squints, who sheeplessly smiled.

Soon, everyone was laying in their sleeping bags or covers talking.

"Yeah yeah are you gonna tell y/n what you told us?"

Yeah yeah fells a pit in his stomach so he makes up a lie.

"I said you were a...girl playing baseball?" He makes stuff up and the boys narrow their eyes at him.

Y/n's eyebrows furrow "when?" She asks curling her knees up to her chest.

"At the beginning of the school year...when I still hated you. I said you played baseball and that you were horrible at it to make the-" Yeah yeah starts but y/n cuts him off.

"WHAT!" She screams and the treehouse erupts in shushes. "Oh please" she waves them off.

Yeah yeah closes his eyes...what has he done? "Yeah, yeah but now-"

"I don't care! Ok! Even if you weren't my friend you talked bad about me then had the audacity to become my friend weeks later?" She asks "goodness" she says running her hands through her hair.

"Uhm I'm going home I guess...uh Benny?" She asks him and he looks up from the ground. "Yeah?" He asks.

"Can you walk me home?" She asks and he nods.

He runs after her and walks next to her. Even though her house was in sight she was scared to walk in the dark alone.

"What he said back there was pretty stupid" Benny says and y/n rolls her eyes "what he did was stupid"

Benny felt mad at yeah yeah but somehow relieved. But at the same time it felt wrong?

They reach her doorstep, "thank you Benny" she says dropping her stuff to hug him. He felt her shiver against him but cursed at himself for not bringing his jacket.

"See you at the Sandlot?" Benny questions and she nods "yes but don't expect me to talk to.." she sighs "yeah yeah"

She then grabs her stuff and opens the door before closing it behind her. He looks at her door for a second and sighs shaking his head.

He jogs back to the treehouse to hear it quiet for the first time.

"Why didn't you admit it?" They asks him and he shakes his head. "I don't know..then I made this up-" and yeah yeah stops talking when he sees Benny walk in.

"Its doesn't matter." He shrugs it off "it's true anyway" he says and the gang gasps silently. Benny lays down with his head in his hands tired.

Yeah yeah however, felt horrible. Now she could talk to Buddy more instead of him, maybe the gang will turn against him?

Y/n throws her stuff the ground and stomps to her bathroom doing hygiene. Even though she was mad, she couldn't show it so she puts cream to help her face stay smooth.

She lays down looking up at her window and crosses her arms laying down. Before she knew it she was counting sheep...then asleep.

OMGGG. Cliffhanger I know :)). Anyways that's the end of this book and on to book two!

Check out book two!