Movie

"Kurt. Kurt. Kurt. Kurt."

"David, if you poke me ONE MORE TIME -"

The blankets were pulled back off Kurt and he yelped as the light hit his eyes. Blinking furiously, he made out a smirking David standing beside his bed and reached out to swat him away.

"Don't make me use it against you."

The threat worked. David pouted but moved away. "Seriously, Kurt? How long are you going to hold that over my head?"

"Until you stop annoying me or I have to use it." Kurt pulled himself out of bed and walked to his wardrobe, searching for something to wear.

"I could just deny it, you know."

Kurt turned to smirk at David. "Sure. But pictures speak louder than words, don't they?"

He turned back to his clothes, mentally counting. 3... 2... 1...

"You got a PHOTO?"

Kurt began to laugh. "Did I forget to mention that fact? Sorry." He continued to survey his closet. "Why did you wake me up anyway?"

There was silence behind him, then - "Kurt, don't tell me you've forgotten."

Kurt froze. "Oh. That's today isn't it?"

"Yep. We're leaving in an hour."

Kurt turned to look at David with wide eyes. "Today is my first proper date with Blaine and you only gave me ONE HOUR to get ready?" Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed some clothes out of his closet and bolted into the bathroom, slamming the door on David's amused chuckles. He ran through his shower routine quickly before pulling on his outfit of choice and finishing his moisturizing routine. Stepping out of the bathroom, he sat down at his pseudo vanity (schoolwork could be done somewhere else, he needed room for his hair products) and set to work.

"Kurt, you look fine. Kurt, you look fine. Kurt -"

"David, shut UP! I heard you the first time." Kurt flicked his hair again, applying a bit more moose to the ends and smiling as it finally obeyed. He knew Blaine loved his hair this way after showing him the video of the performance Empire State of Mind and seeing his boyfriend's eyes glaze over. He hadn't worn it that way since, waiting for a special occasion and deciding today was the right time.

"Kurt. We have ten minutes to get downstairs so we can leave so we might get there on time. So stop primping, Blaine loves you no matter how you look."

Kurt rolled his eyes but couldn't help the smile that crossed his face. Standing up, he grabbed his bag and he and David left the room, heading over to Blaine and Wes's. David went to open the door but Kurt grabbed his wrist before knocking.

"Come in!" Blaine called.

David bounded in first. "Woah, David actually knocked?" Wes said, looking up from his calculus textbook.

"No, Kurt did." Blaine replied, focused on looking through his bag for something. "David never knocks, Kurt's too polite for his -"

Kurt felt his heart speed up as Blaine's eyes locked with his and his boyfriend stopped, mouth agape. The second of triumph he felt was immediately forgotten as he eyed up Blaine's hair. It's ... curly... like, super curly... like, ...

"O-kay! We know you both look good, so can you stop having eye sex already?"

Reluctantly, Kurt turned his attention from Blaine to glare wordlessly at Wes before stepping towards Blaine. "You look amazing," he murmured as the older boy pulled him into a hug.