Chapter 6

* Eros*

We walked for a while , Ajax trailing behind me. In all my excitement I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the forest and only realized it when it was too late. He hadn't objected to it yet so I assumed he didn't mind. 

We finally reached 'my spot', the same one we hung out at prior. He immediately started stripping right down to his underwear. I turned to give him his privacy before stripping down to mine.

I just stood there not sure what to do next and then I felt warmth at my back. He placed his hand on my shoulder and slowly turned me around.

I was so nervous and my stomach was doing summersaults. Finally we were face to face , I could feel his breath against my skin. I looked down still not really knowing what to do, but he caught my chin and brought my gaze back to his. He had the cutest smile on his face that I'd ever seen .

'' Is this okay'' he asked in a soft tone.

'' Y...yeah.'' I muttered.

He leant toward me and closed the gap between us. His lips were so soft and warm. I instantly warmed up as his arms snaked around my waste, pulling me against him. I felt his mouth open and his tongue asking for entrance. I let him in without hesitation and I almost moaned from the pleasure. The kiss intensified as we battled for dominance, which eventually he won. He pulled away, biting at my bottom lip and I felt my underwear tighten while I pressed against him. 

After a moment , realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I was pressing my boner against his leg. I started to panic and in my panic I decided the water was the safest place. Pulling away and finding my breath I sprinted toward the water jumping in without hesitation. Coming up from the water I turned to find him but he was gone. Just as I made a move to find him I felt him come up from under the water right behind me.

Holding me from the back, I felt his skin brush against mine and then his breath on my ear.

'' Don't hide it.'' he whispered into my ear. 

My cheeks heated up so fast. Then he made a move to kiss the back of my neck and slowly trailed down my neck. I leant my head back as I took in the pleasure. I had lost myself in his arms. His hands trailed up and down my body as his kisses grew deeper and longer. He finally made his way back up to my lips where they clashed with passion I'd never felt before. Then I felt his hand grab my throbbing member. 

I snapped out of my daze and turned around pushing him away. He seemed surprised and looked at me as though waiting for an explanation. Then his gaze softened and he rubbed the back of his neck.

'' I'm sorry did I go too far?'' he said with concern in his eyes.

'' No, it's not that. I just ... Ugh. Maybe we went a bit fast.'' I said knowing how little sense I was making.

'' If you want to slow down that's perfectly okay. I think I just got carried away. I'm sorry. ''   

'' No, no we both got carried away. It's just that I've never done this before and when it started I kind of just lost myself for a moment. But it's okay. '' 

''Well, I'm happy you told me and you didn't feel pressured to do something you weren't comfortable with. ''

I let out a smile and moved closer to him before hugging him. I really loved his reply. After a while I realized how tight I was actually hugging him and let him go. Looking up at him I was met with another warm smile.

'' I'm just happy you're not having doubts about how you felt.'' he said with a soft smile.

''What do you mean'' I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

'' Well, most guys I've been with have a hard time accepting that they liked doing what we did.'' he said with a nervous chuckle.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized that he'd done this before with other guys. Feeling embarrassed for just confessing that this was my first time. 

'' You're really cool, you know that?'' he said.

I couldn't hold back the smile that spread across my face. Not knowing how to reply I panicked again and did the most cliché thing ever. I splashed him in his face. His mouth dropped open in shock before his brows knitted together and then he smirked with his signature hint of mischief. 

I knew I'd made a mistake and he charged after me.

After what felt like hours of fun, the sun had almost completely disappeared and we decided that it was time to go home. In all honesty I wanted to stay there forever. 

Getting out of the water was harder then I'd care to admit. It was freezing  and I stood shivering even after I was dry and fully clothed.

I turned to see that Ajax was staring at me. Doing what seemed logical to me, I walked towards him and pulled his top over his head. 

'' What you staring at?'' I said with a chuckle. 

'' I was not expecting that.'' he said with chuckle that matched mines.

''What were you expecting?'' I asked with a suggestive tone.

'' Well, as corny as it seems, I was expecting this''  he said as he pulled my top and smashed our lips together. This kiss was different from before. It was slower and it felt more intimate. 

Pulling away I was breathless. I looked back at him only to be met for the one hundredth time, with his already all too familiar smirk.

I stood there , hands wrapped around his neck staring at his Egyptian blue eyes thinking to myself, THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

_________
Deepest appologies for how long this update took... School is getting really hectic and with exams it's gotten even worse.
The next update is gonna be a while so sorry in advanced...
Thank you for reading and dont forget to comment and vote if u enjoyed 🌹