chapter six

Nick's POV

I can't believe she did this to me,she had the nerve of asking me for 20 percent,one way or another I'll get them back maybe if I get her alone I can tell her a few nice words and give her a kiss and she can give the shares back to me,yes let me call her.

I dial her number and she picks up on the first ring,I smile to myself,this is going to be easy because she still loves me.

"Hey Lotus can we meet up and talk?".

"Who's this?",she replies so this little bitch deleted my number,anyway let me just play it cool.

"Lotus it's me Nick".

"Nick from where and  why are you calling me?", I'm beginning to lose it,who the hell does she think she is.

"Nick lunchester,come on Lotus,I want us to meet up and talk,you and I once loved each other and I don't want us to end our marriage on a bad note I want us to still remain friends so I can also be in Liam's life ,I owe the little guy an apology for being an ass to him and you as well, please just for a few minutes we can meet up at lunch and talk".

" Well, Mr lunchester I'm sorry that there is nothing for us to talk about and not only were you an ass to my son and I you were a jerk too infact you still are an asshole,our marriage is over there is nothing for us to talk about and it's best you delete number before I accuse  you of harrasing me, goodbye Mr Lunchester and have a great day".

I can't believe she hang up on me . I call her again and she picks up.

"What is it didn't you hear a thing I said?",she snaps at me.

" Lotus I know you still love me, come on let's meet up and talk, talking never hurt nobody".

" You really are an asshole ain't you?you know what I've got no time to waste so I'll just block you". And she hangs up again.

Where did she get this confidence from , could it be that she was cheating on me when we were still marriage? I swear if she I find out she was I'll kill her and the man she was cheating on me with. It will be an insult to my pride. I know it seems insane because I cheated and got another woman pregnant, I'll still take it as an insult because she made me believe she loved me and it will insult my manly ego.

Anyway I don't need the shares yet I'm still the largest shareholder. I won't let that bitch Lotus stress me, I'll just take a day off and spend it with my son and wife to be. But first I need a drink so I call Micheal to meet me at the club.

I call Camille and tell her I'll be a little late. I'm out and I tell my driver Philip to take me to my favorite place.

"Damn lotus looked sexy I can't believe you divorced her ,men would kill for a wanna like lotus,maybe now that she's single I'd try my luck", Micheal says and takes a swing of his drink .

The nerve of this little bastard he may be my friend but if he goes near lotus I'll kill him.

"If you go near my wife I'll kill you",I tell him.

" You mean ex wife, she's your ex wife Nick you divorced her earlier today remember and you're lucky you're not in jail right now because she had you by the balls,she would have destroyed you",he says.

" I Know but I'll get my shares back one way or another,but first I need to denial all the adultery claims and my secretary booked an interview with the news station where , I'll say my wife oh ex wife split on mutual terms",I take a swing of my scotch.

" You're a sliy bastard Nick but I'll try my luck with Lotus whether you like it or not,and the dress she wore was so arousing honestly compared to lotus Camille doesn't stand a chance".

" You don't know what you're talking about, Lotus is less of a woman compared to Camille she's barren".

" I don't care men I'd adopt or something but keep Lotus with me",he says and I roll my eyes,he doesn't know what he's talking about.

But lotus did look ravishing today I wanted nothing but she bend her over the table,I had so many little dirty thoughts thank god there were other people in the room.

Philip drops Michael home and we head home,he leaves me at the apartment and says he'll be back to take me to work tomorrow morning. I enter and I'm welcomed with a bottle of champagne being poped.

"I thought you'd never get here", Camille hands me a glass and kisses me passionately.

"What are we celebrating",I take a swing of my glass.

" Our new life together,the birth of our son and the beginning of our life together",she takes my glass away and begins helping me with my suit.

I remember when Lotus would do it for me and I go back to earlier this day,she looks sexy. My cock hardens and Camille fills my member thinking the excitement is for her kisses me hard.

I imagine and kissing Lotus and I don't waist time carrying her and she wraps her legs around my waist,my cock throbes and all it wants is release.

I carry her to the coach and take her robe to admire her and I look into lotus'eyes she's as beautiful as the day I first explored her body.

"What are you waiting for Nick,take me babe I want you,i need you",just then my wife's face is replaced with Camille's. What type of fuckery is this. I shake my head and my wife is back.

I waste no time and I place kisses on her neck,her bite and suck on her sweet spot and she moans and tugs my hair asking for more.

I move lower and suck on her breast while I massage the other,I take my time because it's been long since i touched my wife.

I kiss her bellybutton and lick her folds, and she moans out my name .I continue sucking and licking until she cums undone and is shaking with estasy.i pull down my dress pants and boxers and she sits up and takes me into her mouth. I tell her to look at me and it's the most beautiful sight I've seen, Lotus is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

I'm about to cum and I stop her and I flip her so she's on her fours and I enter her slowly,we both moan before I slam on and out of her,I pick up my pace and fuck her hard.

That night I made love to my wife countless times.

"I love you Lotus",I whisper to her and fall asleep.

I wake up and expect to see my wife lying next to me and I'm surprised to find Camille. But I'm sure the woman I was intimate with last night was Lotus,what the hell is Camille doing here. Aah my head hits so bad ,I feel like I was hit by a truck. I sit up and here the baby cry which does nothing to help with my headache.

"Camille, Camille wake up I lightly tap her on the shoulder. She stires and looks at me like I kill puppies for a living.

"How could you call me that woman ,when we made love ,Nick?",is she serious right now and the baby won't stop crying.

"Look I'm sorry,I was drunk my head is aching and I'm not in the mood just go and try to shut the baby up , please",I say as I rub my temples.

She huffs and walks to the baby's room. She makes a bottle for him and feeds him while I look for something to help my head.