chapter thirty one

Luciano's POV

I look as she walks away and I just stand there mersmerized by the sight of her,I now my heart shouldn't react this way, I'm now engaged and she has another man's kids they are probably together. But my legs ask like they have a mind of their own and I leave the kids with Enzo and follow behind her and Giovanna.

And when did these two become friends,I really shouldn't be doing this especially with my fiancee standing behind me,but I can't help it ,I thought maybe if I stop seeing her I'd stoping loving her but now I realize what a fool I was.

I  climb the all too familiar stairs and head to our old room the room in with we spent passionate nights together. Wait what?,come on Luciano.

I the door is slightly open and hear Giovanna say." This is your chance Lotus tell him that Antonio and Angelo are his kids,tell him the truth and I'm sure he'll leave that Botox Barbie" . Tell who the truth? isn't Nick the children's father?. I Know I should but I decide not to go in and just listen in.

"Really Giovanna, it's too late to do so, he's engaged,their probably getting married I don't want to look like the carzy ex that's trying to break them up"I hear Lotus say and she sounds like she's crying. Wait, break who up?.

"You're not crazy", Giovanna tries to comfort her when did these two become friends women are really strange", you're rich but Luciano deserves to know",wait what did she just say ?" and who cares what people think, you're Lotus Biltran, you're an amazing mother,a gorgeous woman and the richest woman in all of Italy and my personal ATM,other people's opinions don't matter the important thing is that Luciano knows that Antonio and Angelo are his kids and the kids deserve to grow with their father besides them ,this is not about how you feel or how this affects his engagement to to that woman what matters is what is best for Antonio and Angelo and if you won't think about what is good for them I am more than happy to help you",she says.

So the boys are mine and I wasn't do for all this time. I burst the door open .

"The twins are mine!",I angryly yell at her,how can she do this to me. She turns to look at me and her eyes go open.

"Get out and leave us !",I say to Giovanna she hesitantly looks at Lotus who tells her to go . She leaves and it's just the two of us.

"Are they my children?",I ask her.

"Yes they are yours Luciano",she says and tears roll down her pretty face. Her cheeks have become more rosier, she's really looking good.

"Were you planning on telling me?",I ask her,I can't believe this woman so if I never came back she would have never told me.

"I-I-I didn't-t-t mean to hide the truth from .....",but I stop her.

" What wrong have I ever done to Lotus,what am I guilty of,tell me , loving you, being the father to Liam and Marianna tell me what have I done to deserve all the messed up shit you do to me!",I say .

She just sits on the bed and sobs." This time you went to far, you messed with something important to me,my kids,you planned to hide my own flesh and blood from me, I've had enough!",I yell.

Just then a baby crying is heard and a knock after that"madam the Angelo seems to be hungry,may I come in",a woman says. Lotus wipes her face and opens the door and takes the crying Angelo in her arms,she sits on the bed and pulls down her dress to breast feed him and the little guy immediately starts sucking.

Her breastfeeding my son is really attractive I mean I saw when she did it with Mari but I don't know why I find it satisfying ,How come she just started breast feeding him in front of me does she do this in front of other men? that thought makes me tighten my jaw.

"Do you usually breastfeed them in front of people?",I ask,she looks at me and gets a small cloth to cover herself" I'm sorry, it's just that we're in my room",she says. Oh yeah.

" Ain't they big to be breastfeeding still?",I ask again.

" It's just that I go for work and they don't get to breastfeed often but they'll stop in the next three months",she says and looks anywhere but me.

" Anyway we'll finish talking about this with my lawyers, I want full custody of them , don't worry we can discuss and negotiate on your visit rights but if you want to go to court then so be it",I say and get up I motion for her to hand over my son and she gives him to me. The boy looks exactly like me he is my blood,he gives me a chubby smile and I give him back to his mother.

I head down stairs and find Enzo with Courtney and the kids,I say goodbye to the kids and the three of us leave and drive to Enzo's night club.

"What you mean that the boys are yours,you know when I first say one of them today I swore they looked like you,but I didn't want to jump into conclusions",he says and pours me another drink " this is great meaning you guys can work things out".he says.

" We can't work things out,each time I look at her and close my eyes I imagine her with him",I take another swing of my whiskey" I'm taking my kids from her,she slept with that son of a bitch while my kids were in her, besides I can't do that to Courtney,she stood by me in my darkest times".

" Are you sure ,I mean she wanted to make sure her Mari got saved so she acted imposively as a mother,buy do what you want to do",he says. But I can't get over her having sex with another man , especially that douchebag ex husband of hers.

That day Enzo didn't open his night club and accompanied me while I drowned myself in alcohol.