chapter thirty six

I woke up and I didn't see Luciano besides me,I wondered where he had gone but didn't worry much. Thinking of last night I lay back down and smiled to myself,last night was magical,I giggled to myself and quickly put my clothes on.

I stepped outside the car to look for Luciano,while waiting for Luciano I saw a car coming towards me and when it stopped out steps the director of the filming crew we're working with.

"Miss Biltran,I was so worried, it's good to see that you're okay",he says,he looks around and asks where Luciano is.But before I can answer Luciano steps out of the woods. We get into the car and where we're offered coffee. I ask Luciano what he was doing in the woods but he just ignored  me and continued drinking his coffee. What's wrong with him?,is he going to treat me like this after what happened last night, I think of pestering him but I don't want to make a scene with the director here.

We get to the lake house and are ushered to our rooms, I'm in need of a hot shower and some food, and then I'll talk to Luciano I want to know what will happen now ,is he going to break up with Courtney?or what ?.

I take a shower and someone brings breakfast to my room and after eating I go down to see the video set up. I find Luciano talking to the guy in charge of the filming and I join them but as I reach Luciano walks away.

So I just talk to the director and we go through the schedule and everything should be done by tomorrow. We film part of the video and take a break. I see Luciano at the lunch table follow him so I can talk to him. But he quickly picks a plate and tries to side step me.

"Luciano wait ,what is going on,why are you avoiding me?",I ask as I grab onto his hand to stop him from leaving.

He sighs irritatedly and looks at "We shouldn't have had sex together,what we did was a mistake that shouldn't have happened",

" What do you mean it was a mistake,how can you say that,last night was special I know you felt it too",I say.

" It wasn't and you know all it was,was a moment of weakness",

" Don't say such a thing Luciano, you're hurting me",

" Not as much as you hurt me,I did the same thing to Courtney as you did to me,she doesn't deserve that",he says and walks away.

Tears prick my eyes but I can't cry in front of so much people so I just get my food and run to my room. I don't come out for the rest of the day. Early in the morning I go over the shots that were taken yesterday with the director and they are pretty good the models are doing an amazing job. I see Luciano at the entrance he just came from a jog with some of the crew members and when we lock gazes he just looks away from me. I know he still loves me I felt it that night the way he spoke to me and looked at me,I know he feels the same way I do and I won't let him pretend otherwise and he is right Courtney doesn't deserve to be lied to so I'm going to tell her first thing when we fly back to Rome.