chapter thirty five

"Are you certain you know where we are going",I ask Luciano,we are driving to a resort in the woods that is near a lake where the video is going to be shot at.

"Yes I do know,if we are lost then it's your fault you're the one that rented this car and convinced me to give the drive a day off so he can relax",he says.

" I know but I mean the poor guy has never been to the United States so I had to give him a chance to enjoy himself,if only you let me drive we wouldn't be driving for hours on end",I say and try calling the director of the crew but notice my battery died. It's getting late and looks like it's about to rain and all we see is trees.

"Give me your phone so we can use Google maps and call for another car and driver",I turn to Luciano and say. Thunder rumbles as the sky darkens and we are still lost maybe we took the wrong turn.

He hands me his phone and his battery is low ,I try to call but on the first ring the phone switches off I sigh in frustration and ask if he has his charger.

"No I don't have a chager my assistant usually takes care of that",he says.

" What the hell do you mean,who travels without a charger",I say and he just shrugs his shoulders and continues driving. I reach into my handbag to look for my charger but I can't find,then it hits me I left it at the hotel.

We're lost it's about to rain and our phones are dead,and all I see are woods,this kinda reminds me of the horror movie Liam forced me to watch when we went for our lunch date. I hope mutant canible people don't pop out of the woods and hunt us down.

The sky darkens and it's starts pouring heavyly I reach for my jumper and put it on and also get the little fleece I always carry because I usually get cold.

"This is all your fault I shouldn't have never listened to you",he says.i look at him mouth wide open and shock ,is he serious"really Luciano",I say as I wrap the fleece around me.

Frustrated he hits the steering and I just roll my eyes after some time I drift off into slumber when I'm awakened by violent push,I wake up to Luciano cursing and the car turned to the side of the road,he trys getting the car back on the road but the ground is too muddy.

"I guess we're stuck, we'll wait for another car to pass",he says.i guess we're spending the night here and wait till help arrives, I'm sure because we we're supposed to arrive today at the lake house but haven't showed the director will inform our assistants and they'll send help.

So we stay there and wait with the heater on but after some time the car runs out of gas and it becomes cold.

I move to the back seat and drop the seat connecting it to the trunk of the SUV so I can sleep , Luciano joins me and I extend the fleece to him,he hesitates before squatting over and getting in , because it's getting cold I move closer to him and he wraps his arms around me,so we can keep each other warm.

I enjoy the feeling of being in his arms, listening to his heart beat,I look up to him and I find him gazing at me as well. Time seems to stop and lightning cracks through the sky illuminating his face. I see him swallow hard and I can't take it anymore so I connect my lips to his..

"I'm sorry",I say after pulling away,what am I doing he is getting married in next week. He holds my jaw and kisses me passionately, and I feel tingles down my spine.

He reaches his hand into my jumper and into my t-shirt and his thumb grazes over my nipple,he shifts so I'm laying beneath him and he pulls my jumper off me.

He continues kissing and teasing me then pulls my t-shirt off me,his mouth covers my nipple and he takes it in between his teeth,he pulls off his shirt and takes my sweat pants off and I remain in only my lace panties and when he finds me already damp hums I satisfaction. His fingers trace my clit and my back archs,he plants kiss down my neck to my stomach then tears my panties in one pull tug.

He sucks on my other nipple as his finger thrusts into me sends waves in my body he adds another finger and begins pumping in and out of me,he then curls his fingers and I start to feel traces of my climax but just when about to reach the heights he withdraws his fingers making me wimper.

He chuckles and says "patience principessa",and pulls his pants down revealing his full hard on.                        He takes my legs around his shoulders and licks my folds making me grind my hips,his tongue starts working his magic and I bury my fingers in his hair.

"Oh my gosh, Luciano I'm going to cum",I say.

" Do it and I want you to ca out my name principessa", and I let go ,he laps up my juices and looks at me and I see lust swimming in his eyes he positions himself at my entrance and I shut my eyes in anticipation.

"Eyes on me principessa",he commands and I do as he says.

I held him tight and my body clunched him to me,it was just me and him,in the rain ,on the side of the road Luciano and I made love all night and I slept like I have never in his arms,I was happy because I had him back.