18. Morning Of. (Her POV)

Luke.

"Sweetie, wake up" said my mum as she walked in my room. I groan and pull the covers over my head, not wanting to get up. It was too early. "It's early, mum" I groan and she giggled. I smell pancakes and bacon and I immediately sit up. I see the tray that my mum brought in with breakfast and I smile widely at her. I scoot over on the bed to make a space for my mum to sit and she does after she puts the tray on my legs. "Your last breakfast as Victoria Hall" she says and looks up at me. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. My mum wasn't the type of woman to get emotional so I didn't worry about her crying right now. I look up at her and smile. "God, I can't believe I'm getting married" I whisper softly and she puts a strand of hair behind my ear. I notice a tear running down her cheek and she wipes it away. "Mum, don't cry" I tell her feeling my eyes a bit watery. It was one of the few times I've ever seen her cry and every time she cried, I cried too because it made me emotional. She smiles at me and shakes her head. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married" she said softly with her hand on my cheek. I let out a few tears and I chuckle as I wipe them away. "You're making me cry, mum. Stop" I say with a smile and she nods. I wipe my tears and bit my lip. My mum giggled softly and nodded. "Alright, I'll stop" she checked her watch and gasped. "Oh god, look at the time. I'll tell the girls to start getting their hair done while you finish breakfast okay?" She says with a smile and she stands up. I agree and start eating breakfast with my phone next to me. "Victoria, leave that phone! You have to hurry" she says before exiting my room. I chuckle and put my phone away. I really had to hurry if I wanted to be on time to the ceremony but the bride has the right to be a little late.

Calum.

Every hour since I woke up had been full of stuff to do and it seems as if the hours were minutes. We've been getting out makeup done, finding the bouquet, eating breakfast and now all that was left was getting dressed. As Mali did the last touches to my hair, I noticed my mum coming out of Calum's room with my dress in her arms. We decided to do everything in the living room since there was more space for all of us instead of being inside Calum's room. "And... we're done" said Mali and smiled at me through the mirror she put in front of me to see my hairdo. "Now go get your dress on. Go, go, go" she said with a wide smile and rushed to her bedroom to put on her dress. My mum looked at me with a smile and took the dress from the hanger after opening it from the bag it came in. Her and Joy helped me get in the dress and when it was all zipped up, my mum gasped. "Darling, you look gorgeous" she said with a smile. I returned her smile and then heard a knock on the door. The good thing about being this organised/disorganised was that we were all ready to go and now my dad was going to pick me up. Victoria opened the door as I rushed to Calum's room to get my shoes on and take the bouquet. "Mackenzie?" I heard my dad's voice from the other side of the door. "Come in" I said softly as I fixed the blue ribbon on my ankle. My dad walked in the room and smiled widely when he saw me. He took my hand and I stood up. He twirled me around and sighed. "I can't believe you're getting married. My little girl, the youngest" he said softly and I hugged him tightly. I was really excited for the wedding and my dad was as well but he never was the type of man to show his feelings. Not even in the slightest way. "Calum is a good guy, he'll take so much care of you" he whispered softly and I nodded. My dad rubbed my back softly and after a few moments, he pulled away. "Young lady, I've always gotten you on time everywhere and today won't be the exception so we have to get going" he said and I giggled with a wide smile. My dad always ruining perfect emotive moments.

Michael.

"Hope, your brother is outside" said Mackenzie through the door and peeked inside. I looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Tell him to come in" I said softly and Mackenzie nodded, disappearing behind the door. I was nervous, so nervous about getting married but I was excited as well. I couldn't believe that after three years I was finally going to marry Michael, it was unbelievable. The morning had been so busy that it didn't even let me get nervous, not even for five minutes. Elliot walked in the room after a slight knock and smiled at me. "Hey, how are you?" He asked softly and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Nervous, I'm guessing" he whispered and I nodded. I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "I'm really nervous. Do you think... dad would've approved of him?" I ask him softly, really worried. I would've loved to know my dad's opinion about Michael. I knew for sure that my mum would've liked Michael for me, he was what I always described to her and she would always say that she was looking forward to meet that guy in my dreams. Elliot sighed and nodded. "I'm sure he would. And right now, he would tell you that you shouldn't be nervous because you're marrying a good guy. He would say that Michael is a really great guy that will always look out for you and take care of you. But most important of all, he would've loved walking you down that aisle and giving Michael a small warning about doing something to you" he whispered and chuckled. I giggled softly at his joke because it was probably true. My dad was always protective of me and Elliot no matter what. I nodded and smiled widely. I looked at my reflection in the mirror to make sure that everything was fine and I nodded to myself, taking a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready" I told Elliot and he nodded with a smile. "Then lets go" he said and both of us walked outside and to the car. Elliot was right, my dad wouldn't have chosen anyone better than Michael for me.

Ashton.

I heard a couple of footsteps and whispers coming in the room very early in the morning. I didn't know who it was, I didn't know what they were up to but I wanted to keep sleeping. A couple of giggles came from who I think it's Lauren and then Ashton's voice started playing from the speakers. "Hey, baby. Good morning. I know I can't be there but I just wanted to say good morning somehow" I sat up and looked at the girls in front of me with wide smiles plastered on their faces. I smiled widely as I listened carefully to Ashton's voice and took Ashton's pillow, hugging it tightly. "I left you a little something, I don't know if you've seen it yet but I'm sure you'll like it. I love you so much, baby. I can't wait to see you walking down that aisle with your beautiful white dress and a gorgeous smile plastered on your face" he said and the smile on my face couldn't grow even wider. I could basically hear his smile in his voice and I can't believe what's going on. "I hope you have a great morning. I figured I would send this because I didn't want anyone else waking you up as have you grumpy as you get ready" he chuckled and I giggled softly. "Anyways, I can't wait to call you Mrs. Irwin. I love you. Bye" he said and the recording ended. I looked at Lauren as she took her phone and rushed to hug her tightly. I honesty wouldn't have asked for a better way to wake up. Just hearing his voice made me a bit less nervous about the wedding and he was right, if anyone else woke me up I would be grumpy for a while. I giggled and looked at the rest of the girls. "That's... amazing" I whispered and they all nodded. "Ashton brought something for you a few minutes ago. I can bring it for you. He said that you couldn't have a great morning without it" Victoria explained and Lauren nodded. I giggled and shook my head. "My morning couldn't get any better than that. Thank you for playing the audio" I told them and after a few minutes of them explaining what Ashton told them and did, they all left my room to get everything and start getting ready. I took my phone and texted Ashton before any of the girls came back. 'Thanks for the audio, baby. I love you so much. Can't wait to see ya' I pressed send and smiled widely. Honestly, I can believe I got so lucky to find Ashton and now marry him.