~ Bonus. Background Info: Luke ~

Her.

Name: Victoria Elizabeth Hall.

Nicknames: Vic, Tori.

Description: Light brown hair with blonde tips; hazel eyes; light skin; has a tattoo behind her ear.

Height: 5'2"

Age: 23

Born: August 5th, 1998

Nationality: Australian.

Family: Parents are married; 2 younger siblings, Alexandra & Christian.

Luke and Victoria.

Luke's age: 25.

How long have they been dating? 3 years.

How they met? Victoria and Luke met at a bowling alley, the same where he proposed. Their lanes were next to each other's, Luke with the guys and Victoria with some friends of hers. Luke noticed her first, admiring her from his seat as she threw the ball and hit most of the pins. Luke, being Luke, decided to catch her attention before throwing a ball and attempting to hit all of the pins. Victoria looked at him amused and watched as he threw the ball in a very dorky way and the ball going to the side, not hitting any pins. Of course Victoria laughed as well as the guys but she found quite cute what he was trying to do which was impress her. Luke and Victoria started chatting, after Victoria walked to him and said 'hi' since Luke was too embarrassed to do so, and exchanged numbers before she had to go.

First date: Walk in the park; lunch.

Hello! First of all I want to say... THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.45K READS! This is amazing! Thank you so much to everyone who reads these preferences, I hope you're liking them so far as much as I enjoy writng them. I try to do my best in writing this story. Second of all, I'm sorry if I haven't updated in forever but I'm working in the last few preferences and I want to make sure that they're good enough to be posted here. This is just a bonus chapter with the background info or Luctoria and a picture of Victoria (or at least the way I picture her), I'll also post Canzie's, Mipe's and Speshton's background info but the next preference will be up really soon. The picture of Victoria only shows her back and her body and stuff so just imagine her face however you want. Last of all, I'm posting a new fanfic called Obsessed if you want to check it out. It's an Ashton a.u. and I hope you like it. Thank you so much for reading and taking some time out of your day to read this. It really means a lot to me.