~Bonus. Background Info: Calum~

Her.

Name: Emily Mackenzie Lockwood.

Nicknames: Em, Kenzie.

Description: Light brown hair, greyish eyes, light skin; anchor tattoo on her ankle.

Height: 5'6"

Age: 26

Born: May 17th, 1997

Nationality: American-Australian.

Family: Parents are married; no siblings.

Calum and Mackenzie.

Calum's age: 26.

How long have they been dating? 1 year and a half.

How they met? Calum and Mackenzie met at the airport. Mackenzie was rushing in the airport since her plane was about to leave and Calum had just gotten home from tour. There were a lot of people and Mackenzie really couldn't walk through since there were a lot of screaming fans on her way. Calum noticed Mackenzie's worried face and decided to help her get to wherever she had to go, plus it would be a really great opportunity for him to talk to her since he found her quite attractive. He pulled her with him and, after Mackenzie took a deep breath from the scare Calum gave her, Calum walked her to the gate were she was supposed to go. Mackenzie really thought of a nice friendship with him at first but after exchanging numbers and texting each other while she wasn't in Sydney, she realised that both of them wanted to be more than friends.

First date: Day at the beach.