~Bonus. Background Info: Ashton~

Her.

Name: Spencer Amelia Smith

Nicknames: Spence, Ames, Amy

Description: Light brown hair with blonde highlights; brown eyes; light skin; dimples.

Age: 24

Born: December 14th, 1997

Nationality: English-Australian.

Family: Parents are divorced; two older sisters, Ella and Harriet.

Ashton and Spencer.

Ashton's age: 27.

How long have they been dating? 2 years.

How did they meet? Ashton and Spencer met at Luke and Victoria's engagement party. Ashton was at the bar as they all waited for Luke to bring Victoria when he heard a soft squeal in the distance. Spencer obviously blushed when he saw her but still walked towards him. Ashton smiled at how adorable she looked when she fangirled about him but he was glad that her fangirl moment didn't last the whole night. He invited her a drink and started talking, flirting with her a little bit and asking her out in the most smooth way he possibly could. Spencer was happy with that and didn't even think about it twice before agreeing to going out with him, but not only because he was Ashton Irwin from 5SOS but because she got a sneak peak to the real Ashton and she liked him, a lot. Since Ashton forgot to ask her for her number, he asked Victoria for Spencer's number and texted her later that night. 

First date: Ice rink.