22. You May Kiss The Bride.

Luke.

The smile on my face couldn't be any wider after Victoria and I said 'I do' to each other. "Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" said the priest and I looked at Victoria with a smile. I placed my hands on her hips delicately and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lean in and press my lips against hers kissing her softly. The guests clap and cheer for us and I feel Victoria smiling against my lips before kissing me again. I can't believe that she's already my wife.

Calum.

Once the priest said that I could kiss the bride, I was the happiest man on earth and didn't lose time in pulling Mackenzie towards me and kissing her. I kiss her softly as she placed her hands on my waist and I cupped her face in my hands in the most gentle way possible. The guests clapped when I kissed her and I chuckled. "I love you, baby" I whispered and looked into her eyes as I took her hand and interlocked our fingers.

Michael.

The priest looked at both of us and smiled. "Now you may kiss the bride" he said and I smiled widely. I took Hope's hands and smile at her. "Come here, Mrs. Clifford" I whispered and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed a hand on her waist and another on her back as I dipped her down. She squealed and let out a soft giggle before I kissed her softly and she held onto me to not fall and the guests clapped and cheered for us.

Ashton.

After we said 'I do', the priest looked at us with a smile. "I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Irwin. You may kiss the bride" he said and in a matter of seconds, Spencer threw herself in my arms, wrapping hers around my neck. I stumbled back a little bit when she threw herself in my arms but I managed to stay on my feet as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her back softly and chuckled against her lips. "You almost made me fall" I whispered and she giggled softly. "Idiot" she whispered back as the crowd clapped. I kissed her again and smiled.